𝑡𝑤𝑜.

┏ 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 "𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧" 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ┓
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┏ 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 "𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧" 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ┓┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

╿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂╿

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Caught me at the right time baby, oh!" Dior sung terribly as we cleaned our apartment.

"Who sings this?" I asked her.

"Summer Walker." She answered.

I nodded and went back to sweeping. "Let her sing it then." She mugged me.

"I am highly fucking tired of the disrespectfulness." She muttered.

"That's nice. Go live." I told her.

She mugged me ten times harder but still went live anyway. "Yo live!" She yelled into the camera.

She propped the camera up on our coffee table and we both sat on the couch. "Hey bitchess!" I dragged.

"Can we sli- Draco and Toolie said can they slide?" I told Dior.

She shrugged. "Yeah. Slide through." I pinned this girls comment because I wanted everybody to see the ghetto-ness that Dior and I endure.

"Dior come look at this hating ass shit." I nudged her with my elbow.

"Huh?" I pointed to the phone and she read the comment before squinting her eyes.

"What bitch?" Dior asked with a confused tone.

"Bitch really said that Paris pregnant." I said while laughing. "Bitch ain't nobody fucking Paris!" I hollered laughing.

"On me. She a whole ass dyke." Dior flicked the live off.

"Cool off my little sister. She is most definitely a female." I told her before swiping my hand under my chin.

"Big dick Toolie in dis' bitch!" Toolie yelled as he slammed my front door open.

"Excuse me sir but you need to get the fuck out and try again." I told him.

"Try what again?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

"You just came in our house loud as fuck talking bout yo' little ass dick." I stood up and pushed him out the door. "Now try again." I told him before slamming the door and going back to my seat.