𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

🧸𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘🧸┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒

🧸𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘🧸
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒

"Nobody fucking said to shoot her!" I snapped at my workers.

"What else did you want us to do boss?" Black asked with his face scrunched up.

"Capture her!" I yelled before back handing him. "And watch your mouth." I sat back down behind my desk.

"Why you care about that damn kid so much?" Bang asked me.

"That girl is worth something to me." I sighed.

"Why you ain't tell us that in the first place?" Diamond mugged me. "We wouldn't have shot her." She shrugged.

"Cause it's nobody's business but mine." I got back into my boss mode. "Y'all got eyes on all her friends?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. Richardson also known as Draco is as far as we know living with the target." Diamond informed me and I nodded my head as a signal for her to continue.

"Evans also known as Toolie is as far as we know living in a two bedroom apartment with the targets sister but she also lives with the target." She continued.

"Are they sleeping together?" I asked, not really caring to know the answer but it's something we need to know.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded.

"Okay, keep going." I told her.

"That's it. We captured all of the other ones besides Bean." She sat the tablet down on my desk.

"Take me to the one we have." I demanded and she nodded. "Let's go." She told Black and Carlos.

"Why the fuck is she unconscious?" I snapped at Diamond. I gave these idiots one fucking job and they can't even do that correctly.

"She punched Black so we had to knock her unconscious ma'am." She spoke quickly with her head held down.

I walked over to Mariana and smacked her, causing her to jump up. "Get up." I told her calmly.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked me with her face scrunched up.

"Either the best thing that can ever happen to you or your worst nightmare, you pick which one you want it to be darling." I smiled at her.