𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎" 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍

📍𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒📍

"Bitch you're mad because you're a grown ass man that looks 14." Mariana mugged me.

"And bitch you're mad because you can never seem to keep your wig from lifting so it looks like we all got shit to be mad about." I mugged her back. Retarded ass 'lil girl need to go back into captivity.

"What? You sound dumb but okay." She rolled her eyes before getting on her phone.

Dumbass know her shit be levitating that's why she ain't got shit else to say.

"Draco you ain't have to do that girl like that." Toolie shook his head in disappointment.

"She came at me first!" I laughed.

She smacked her lips. "Okay but I was only playing." She told me.

"Okay then so was I." I smiled at her.

"No you wasn't. You was dead serious." She stale faced me.

I know I was tf .

"No I wasn't. Your wigs look 100% natural every time I see you." I told her and Toolie nodded his head in agreement.

"They never cease to amaze us." Toolie told her.

"I really don't like y'all. Y'all know that?" She squinted her eyes at us.

"The feelings mutual sis." Toolie said while patting her on the back.

"Dior's woke!" Paris came running out of her room and fell face first on the ground. "Ow." She whined.

"Awl poor baby, bring yo' stupid ass here." Toolie cooed to her before picking her up and rubbing her head.

Mariana and I looked at each other before looking at them and shaking our heads. "Y'all fucked up." Mariana mugged them.

"Don't act like y'all ain't know already." Paris mugged us.

"Bitch we didn't!" Mariana and I yelled in unison.

"Then y'all just the slow ones." She shrugged. "Now come on, let's go see my sister." She cheesed as we all headed for the door.

"It's alive!" Toolie yelled as we walked into Dior's hospital room, making her jump and her heart monitor start beeping fast.