𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

┏ 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 "𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨" 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 ┓
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┏ 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 "𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨" 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 ┓┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

╿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂╿

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Adonis fuck is wrong with her?" I asked him as we walked into the apartment.

"Honestly because my best friend was just screaming in agonizing pain and you're acting like you'n know what's wrong but you do and so help me good if you'n tell us what's wrong with her I'm gone know sum' and I'm gone know it fast nigga." Jania snapped.

Oop, she got time tonight.

"Promise y'all won't get mad." He told us and I cocked my head back.

"Fuck no. I ain't promising shit that I can't keep." I waved him off. "Now tell us what's wrong with her." I told him.

He took a deep breath before sitting down and putting his head in his hands. "This all my fault man." He muttered and I nodded.

"Sholl' is." I said with my arms crossed.

Niggas playing like my girl not in that room passed out cause of some dumb shit his young ass did out of jealousy.

"Y'all know how I was so hype to take y'all to that restaurant?" He asked and Jania and I nodded.

"That ain't no normal restaurant. You can't just walk in and sit down you have to make reservations and prove because of what they do." He stood up and moved towards the door.

"Fuck do they 'do'?" Jania asked with her face scrunched up. "Cause I ate that shit too and so help me god if I start feeling the pain Dior was feeling I'm gone fucking kill you." She pointed at him.

"You're not gone feel anything. They pick whoever's the strongest. They don't go off of physical strength they go off of mental strength because it all fucks with yo' mental." He told us as if he was speaking from experience.

"Why you sound like you been through that shit before?" Jania asked, taking the words from out of my mouth.

"Because I have. I tried to give it to him but it picked Dior and I couldn't fix it." He pointed at me.

The hell I do? I am a nice, suburban man.

I scrunched my face up. "And you doing all this cause of yo' crush on Dior?" I asked with my head tilted.

He nodded. "I know it's stupid but I loved her and then you came alone and now y'all in love and shit and she barely talks to me anymore." He said.

"Well stay on track, what is exactly happening to her?" Jania said.

"Y'all are going to want to take a seat for this story. It's long." He said. We all sat on different parts of the room.

"So my grandmother was from Papua New Guinea. In West New Guinea there's a tribe called The Korowai. They believed that a witch killed members of the group and that it's their responsibility to eat the dead persons carcass in order to take revenge for the death and when my grandmother came over here she was still heavy into that shit. My mother wasn't here for it at all so she left me there with my grandma. My grandmother didn't understand that their were no tribes here so she made a way to get carcasses. She believed that everybody over here was crazy and that they needed to eat carcasses to save themselves so she built that restaurant." He sighed.

"I feel like I'm in history class and shit. I need a blunt." I stretched. This shit boring.

Everybody gave a light chuckle. "Back to the story. So all the shit that my grandmother believed turned out to be true. It was some witchcraft shit but I swear I didn't think it would actually work. Basically by eating another persons body meat or remains you can host them inside of yourself. You'll be able to hear their voice and supposedly some other shit but I cut her off before she could explain that part to me, she died two months ago before I could ask her more about it." He told us and making me nod before punching him in the face.

"What part of that shit sounds okay to you?" I snapped.

He just held his face and looked down cause he knows he's wrong. "She just better be straight!" I pointed in his face. "Don't think you safe because of what happened last year." I told him, walking back into Diors room. She was sweating like crazy.

"Adonis!" I yelled and he ran into the room.

"What?" He asked as Jania, Toolie and Paris walked in behind him.

"Why is she sweating like this? The whole fucking bed is soaked." I pulled down the comforter.

I sighed and shook his head. "Her body can't take it." He muttered before walking into the bathroom and wetting a rag.

"What you mean?" Jania asked.

"There are several trials that it puts your body through to see if it can withstand the pain of the transfer and she's failing." He rubbed the rag on her forehead.

"That means she ain't gone have to be possessed or whatever the fuck y'all voodoo shit call it?" Janias retarded ass asked but I was low key thinking the same thing.

"No. It means she's going to die." He told us.

Toolie broke out into a fit of laughter. "Boy stop playing. She gone be straight? For real." Toolie asked him and Adonis just shook his head.

"Nah for real, she gone have to die or do the trials over and over again until she completes them and even then her bodies just going to slowly die and shut down." He went back into the bathroom to run more cool water over it.

"Man fuck all that shit you talking. She not dying. Fix her!" I told him. There was no way in hell I was letting her just die. It's his fucking fault.

"I can't. It's all on her now." He sighed.

"I can't man, I just can't." I sighed before walking out of the apartment and unintentionally slamming the door.

She was supposed to be my bitch til the end bruh but I ain't think the end would come this soon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━