𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

┏ 𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 ┓
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┏ 𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 ┓┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

╿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂╿

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Dracoooo! Where you at?" I yelled as I walked through the Target isles. I lost them niggas about twenty minutes ago when I was in the toy isle playing with the barbies.

"Girl stop callin' my name like you crazy." I heard Draco say from behind me making me jump and swing on him but he caught my arm.

"Nigga you can't be sneakin' up on folks like that. You was fixin' to get yo' ass beat." I told him as we cut a corner and headed into another isle.

When we went into the isle I saw a big ass tiger so I jumped up on Draco. "Bae! Run!" I cried as I tried to climb higher up on him.

"Girl it's a fucking toy!" He laughed while trying to get me off of him but I wasn't having none of that. Better prove that shit.

"Prove it." I told him.

"It hasn't moved since we got in front of it and with all the commotion you makin' if I was a tiger I would've been ate yo' ass." He said as I got down.

"Nigga fuck you and Tony the Tiger." I flicked him off and went to flick the tiger off but it still looked a little scary so I just tip toed around it.

"Scary ass boa'." Draco hollered laughing.

"Suck my fat ass Draco." I stopped in front of him and smacked my ass.

"Girl stop poking yo' ass out in this store. Actin' like yeen' got no home trainin'. Sheesh." He turned his lip up and mugged me.

"Yes daddy." I said as we walked out to find Toolie. It took us a bit to find Toolie but sholl enough we found this nigga sitting in the snack isle surrounded by a bunch of empty beef jerky bags.

"Hey friends and friend of friend." Toolie smiled.

"I'm the friend and you're the friend of friend just so you know." I told Draco.

"You ready to go?" I asked a Toolie and he stood up and nodded.

"Ight. Let's go get the others and we can leave Adonis bitchass. He in his bright ass feelings." Draco said with an attitude.

"I've been meanin' to ask what happened with y'all? Y'all been on that with each other for a good month now." I asked him and he nodded.