𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

SANTANA "DRACO" RICHARDSON

"Bro I can't do this anymore." I explained to Toolie before taking a hit from the L.

"Do what?" He asked.

"This shit with Dior." I mumbled.

"What?" He scrunched his face up.

"I said—" He cut me off.

"No, I know what you said but fuck you mean you can't do this shit with Dior?" He mugged me.

"Bro don't look at me like that. I already feel bad enough." I sighed. "But I didn't sign up for all this weird shit. We black. Shit like this don't happen to us." I told him.

He nodded.

"Bro my bitch got wings bro. Big ass black wings! When the last time you seen some shit like that?" I asked him. "And we can't even blame all of this shit on Adonis no more cause her daddy knew about this! He made her take that oath as a kid. He knew this was her destiny in some way." I continued ranting. It felt good to get all of this stuff off of my chest.

"That's my girl man and I love her to death but I'm not built for this shit. I don't wanna' give up on her but her ass gone be the death of all of us Darren. She gone get us killed. There's a reason why everybody wants Dior's head. She scares these people and when people fear you it's only from one of two things. You can do something that can kill them or you have something that they don't understand and Dior may have both." I told him.

"And then she's always in pain or hurt or close to dying and Toolie I can't sit here and watch my girl die bro. I love her too much. She died in my arms once Toolie and thank God that God gave her a second chance but bro God don't give out too many chances and I'm not gone be able to stomach it if this is her last chance." I tilted my head back in attempts to make my tears roll back into my eyes but they didn't and they just rolled down the sides of my eyes. I love that girl more than anyone could imagine and I can't be by her side guiding her into her own death.

"I get everything you're saying brother but right now you sound like a pussy and I mean that in the most respectful way possible. We didn't grow up like no bitches bro. We was taught by yo' OG to face our problems and not run away from them and that's what it looks like you're doing right now. If you love Dior as much as you say you do you wouldn't even think about leaving her because of something that isn't even in her control. Sure God doesn't give out third chances but—"

"You were thinking about leaving me?" Dior asked as she stood in the doorway.

Fuck.

"No bae. Just listen to me." I put the L out and walked over to her.

"What is there to listen to?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "You were thinking about leaving me because of the way I am now!" She shouted.

"Dior calm down. That's not what it was." I said as I grabbed her hands.

"Then what was it?" She asked.

I sighed. "That's what it was but I wasn't really going to leave Dior. That was just me being a coward. I could never leave you even if I wanted to. Baby, I want you to have my kids. I want to start a family with you." I told her.