Twilight High

Roxas walked into his first period class just as the bell rang. He really did not want to go to school today because today his bully, Seifer, said that he would get taught a 'lesson'. Roxas wasn't a fighter, he was one of the smartest kids in his grade. As his music teacher, Demyx, started talking, Roxas started zoning out, like he did every class period.
(Fast forward to as he is getting out of school)
As Roxas got out of school, he put in his earbuds and listened to his favorite song, Knives & Pens by Black Veil Brides. As he turned the corner, someone grabbed the back of his collar and yanked back.
"Just leave me alone Seifer!"
"Why would I, freak?"
Roxas tried to get up but one of Seifer's goons kicked him in the stomach. Then both of the goons lifted him up and held him up. After a few minutes, Roxas was on the ground, blood coming from a cut in his eyebrow which he had just got from Seifer. Suddenly, one pair of hands picked him up, looking with his non bloody eye, he saw that it was his crush, Sora Leonhart.
"Why are you here Sora, shouldn't you be with your friends?" Roxas spat and immediately regretted the decision as Sora did that cute little pout he did.
"Does that mean we aren't friends?"
"No it's just that I'm angry that I let him do his to me, every day, every single day, you do not know what it is like Sora." Roxas started tearing up at this point.
"Hey, why don't you come over to my house at some point, we could hang out and stuff." Roxas wiped a tear from his eyes and said,
"Sure, that sounds fun." Only now did they realize that Sora was still holding on to Roxas. Sora jumped back and put on that goofy smile of his while scratching the back of his neck.
"Well, heh, I guess Ill see you tomorrow, Roxas!" Sora said as he started to run back towards his house. Roxas went the other direction, felling a thousand times better then he had just a few minutes ago.