Seifer just won't stop

Sora and Roxas went to school the day after what happened in the last chapter, they saw Seifer there, band-aids and all, also his friends were around him at all times. Apparently word got around that Roxas and a bunch of other people beat Seifer up because people were surrounding them and everyone else involved. Roxas got pats on the backs, cheers, odd looks from girls he had never gotten before, and got asked question after question. After school, Roxas and Sora walked out, slouching after the tiring school day.
"Oh hey, I found something near the park that I wanted to show you, come on." Sora grabbed Roxas's hand and pulled him, jogging much to Roxas's dislike.
After a nice little walk, at least to Sora, they arrived at the park.
"So, where is this thing you wanted to show me?" Roxas asked, tiredness clearly in his voice.
"Well, it's more of a place, and it's on the other side of the park, near the ocean, come on and we will catch the sunset!" Sora and Roxas made their way to the other side of the park, then Sora stopped at a row of very tall bushes.
"Through here."
"And how did you find this place?"
"I tripped."
"Oh okay."
As Roxas pushed through the bush, what he saw took his breath away, a lone cherry blossom tree and the ocean as far as he could see. He could tell that the sunset was coming soon, so he made himself comfortable on the trunk of the tree and felt a sudden pressure on his chest and looked down. What he saw was Sora laying his head across his chest. Roxas put his hands around Sora's shoulders and together they watched the sunset. As soon as the sunset faded away into the sea, Roxas could hardly keep his head up, and he saw that Sora was already asleep, Roxas felt his head fall forward and went to sleep.
"Heh, I knew you were gay Roxas, but Sora, I thought you were a decent guy."
Roxas jerked awake the same time as Sora. Roxas looked toward to the source and saw that it was Seifer again.
"You don't have your friends to protect you now blondie, so I decided to teach you a lesson, just like good old times sake."
"Seifer, you know what, you want a fight, COME AND GET ONE!" Roxas jumped up and ran towards Seifer, who punched him in the gut as soon as he arrived. Roxas got back up and punched Seifer across the face. Seifer wiped a bit of blood off his mouth, laughing.
"I think it's time you do some time." Seifer pulled out his phone and dialed a 3-digit number. He held the phone and in a panicked voice, said,
"You've got to help me, there is this guy, he keeps beating me up, I'm hiding in the bushes now, but I think he will find me soon. Yeah, I'm at the park, he is kinda short and has spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. Thank you so much."
Seifer put the phone away with a huge grin on his face.
"What did you do Seifer!?"
Sora said as he ran up to Roxas's side.
"You are really slow, oh look there they are already." Seifer pointed to blue and red flashing lights and continued,
"Help, I'm over here, he is right there!" Seifer fake limped towards the lights just as police officers ran up and cuffed Roxas.
"No, he is lying to you! He is the one beating me up, you can't believe him!"
Roxas got one last glance at Sora before the police car sped off.

( hi, what do you think should happen next, I am running low on ideas, so there's that. Also if you have name ideas for the VanVen fanfic, I would be more than happy to hear them. That is all for now dear reader, see you in the next chapter! - Sixx)