& Pens (or This Means War)

Sora pulled Roxas into the living room, picked up the pen and paper that was on the coffee table and started writing a list.
"What are you doing Sora?" Roxas asked, trying to look over his shoulder.
"Writing all the names of people who could help us with my idea."
"What exactly is your idea Sora?"
"We are gonna give Seifer a taste of his own medicine."
"Oh."
"Yep." Sora scribbled the last name onto the paper. Roxas took the paper from Sora. The names on the list included: Axel, Riku, Kiari, Xion, Demyx, Hayner, Ventus, Vanitas, Olyette, Pence, Namine, and other names Roxas did not know. The names total equaled 17, not as much as Seifer cronies, but they only liked him because they feared him.
"Come on, let's go." Sora grabbed Roxas's hand and led him out the door to find the people on the list. After a little more than the hour finding, explaining, and in one case, persuading the people on the list, they all gathered on the street near the alley where Roxas had gotten beaten up. Seifer's house was on the street and they knew Seifer would be heading there from wherever he was any time now. Everyone but Sora and Roxas hid in the alleys, behind cars, a trash can or two, and in one case, in a house. After 10 minutes of waiting, Sora was the first to spot Seifer turn the corner heading their way. Sora and Roxas got up and "casually" (Roxas was jittery with nerves) walked to the person that bullied Roxas since as long as Roxas could remember. Seifer caught sight of them and smirked and strolled up to them.
"Who is this Roxy, has your boyfriend come to protect you?"
"Not just Sora, all of us too." Said Axel as everyone started coming out of their hiding places.
"Oh look, Roxas has a little posse, what are you gonna do eh? Call me mean names? Don't make me laugh." Vanitas was the first to throw the first punch. After a while of kicking and punching, Axel and Riku held Seifer up, arms spread apart, chest exposed.
"Come on Roxas, show him what it's like."
"Let him go."
"WHAT, we go through all this trouble just for you to do nothing!" Said Axel.
Just let him go."
"Ok fine then." Axel and Riku dropped Seifer, and Seifer landed on his hands and knees. Just then, Roxas turned around and kicked Seifer in the nose, making him reel back in pain.
"Leave Seifer, I never want to see your face again."
"You think you are so tough, you do not know what you have started Roxas. This means war." Spat Seifer, and with that, Seifer got up aand limped away.
"I can't believe that we just did that." Said Hayner.
"Neither can I, maybe now he will leave everyone alone." Said Sora.
"I doubt that, we will need to stick together from now on, I mean he has got like half the school on his side!" Said Roxas.
"He is right, well I guess we should all head home." Said Riku.
As everyone said their goodbyes and farewells and whatnot, they all split up and went home, Sora walking with Roxas. Sora and Roxas chatted about non important stuff until they reached Roxas's house. They walked up the steps and said their goodbyes. Then Sora leaned in and kissed Roxas then left saying,
"See you tomorrow." Leaving a quite flabbergasted Roxas standing there.

(Okay, hi, I can't post anymore until next weekend and I will do a sequel once I think of a good plot line. I am also thinking of doing a Vanven fanfic soon. If you have any good plot lines but you don't want to write it, send me a message. Until next time, farewell reader! -Sixx)