Sora's house

Roxas walked out of school and into his weekend. He knew that he was forgetting something but he can't put his finger on it. As he unlocked the door to his house, he saw a note near the sink in the kitchen. It said, "Hey Roxas, My boss called me back to work for some reason so I won't be home until 10:00 or so. - love Aqua". Just then it hit him. Sora!
Roxas got on his checkered bike and quickly rode to Sora's house.
Roxas fixed his hair as he walked up the steps to his crush's house. He rung the doorbell which had an odd tune, but a pleasant one. Soon, a beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes opened the door.
" Hello young man, who are you?" A smile growing on her face.
"Hi, my names Roxas, I'm Sora's friend from school." He said nervously.
"So, you are the one who he can't stop talking about. Well come right in, he is in his room finishing his homework, or he should be." She muttered the last part as she walked back into the kitchen.
He talks about me! Roxas thought as he nearly tripped going up the spiral staircase. Sora's door was ajar and he could see a few hazel spikes poking out.
"Knock knock. It's me, Roxas." He could hear the bed creak as Sora jumped up and opened the door all the way with a huge grin on his face.
"Took you long enough, come right in!"
Roxas's heart fluttered as Sora took his wrist and pulled him into his room which was a decent sized room with a poster on the left wall.
"You like them too?"
"Who, Black Veil Brides, of course, you would be insane not to! But anyways, what would you like to do?"
"I see that you still have homework to be done."
"It's too hard, I tried but I just can't get it."
"You can do it, come on, I'll help you." Roxas pulled a chair next to the chair at the desk. For the next half hour or so Roxas eventually helped Sora understand the math that he was having trouble with. Then suddenly,
" I know this is a personal question, and you don't have to answer them if you don't want to,but how did you get those scars on your arms?" Sora looked at Roxas with genuine concern. Roxas unconsciously touched his forearm.
"I guess I could tell you. When I was young, my mom, she-- she abused me and gave me a few of these scars. The rest of them I gave myself because sometimes my mom abused so bad that I just wanted to die. E--" Roxas's voice caught in his throat as he recalled all those bad memories. Again he felt that warmth that made everything better as Sora wrapped his arms around Roxas for the second time.
"I know I can't say I know how you feel, but if you ever need someone to talk too, I'll be here." Sora said.
"Thanks Sora, you have no idea how much that means to me."
For the next hour they played Halo then Roxas had to go home. As Roxas laid in his bed, he thought about the conversation about the scars and went to bed with a smile. He finally had a true friend.