I cant take it anymore!

On Monday of that week Sora invited Roxas to go itch him to see his friends at Destiny Island. That week went as fast as you could imagine for a full blown smitten Roxas. Roxas was sitting at a bench near the fountain in the courtyard. Within a few minutes, he felt his phone vibrate with a text on its screen. The text said, "Professor Saix is chewing me out because of the homework, I'll be a little late, wait at the docks for me. -Sora" Roxas looked up and saw someone running straight towards him. Roxas braced himself as he realized it was one of Seifer's friends. Roxas felt his throat tighten as someone warped their arm around his neck. In the corner of his eye, he saw his worst enemy emerge from the bushes.
"Hiya there freak, lovely day, isn't it?"
"Seifer please go away, I'm begging you!" Roxas did not want this to happen, not today.
"Oh look, the little freak is crying, why don't you go put some more scars on yourself, fag?" Roxas snapped. He broke free from the headlock and lunged at Seifer, punching at every bit of flesh he could. Seifer's cronies pulled him off of the whimpering Seifer and they all quickly walked away just as Sora walked out of the school.
"Oh my God, Roxas! Are you okay!?"
"I can't take it anymore Sora, every goddamn day he comes and does this to me, IM SO SICK OF IT! I should probably just kill myse--" just then Sora slapped him, with tears in his eyes.
"Don't you EVER say that Roxas, what would I do without you?"
"What do you mean Sora? I'm pretty sure we are just friends. You could get over it."
"You can be so thick-headed sometimes Roxas, don't you see, I love YOU!" Just then Sora put his lips on Roxas's. Roxas stiffened with surprise but then realized "Sora is kissing me! The Sora Leonhart!" After they broke apart from the kiss, they both got up, hand in hand, and walked to the docks.