Jail

Roxas reluctantly walked into his cell, seeing a man with long white hair and golden eyes. The man looked up and smirked. The man got up and went to Roxas, his hand outstretched.
"What's a boy your age doing in a place like this, you can call me Xemnas, by the way." Roxas shook Xemnas's hand and then sat on his bunk, head in hands.
"I was in a fight with the bully at my school and he decided to call the cops on me, so here I am." Roxas heard Xemnas chuckle.
"What are you laughing at?" Xemnas got up and walked over to Roxas, putting his face close to Roxas's.
"Get one thing straight kid, I am the boss around here, you do not talk to me like that unless you want to experience hell, you understand?"
Roxas looked straight into those piercing golden eyes and said,
"I understand, but I don't like it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------/----------------------------------------------------------------
(After the police car drove away with Roxas)
Sora stood there, shaking in anger. He had to do something, he could not stand the idea of Roxas, his Roxas, in jail. He decided to go to Kiari's house first. Sora turned on his heel and ran towards one of his best friends house. When Sora arrived, he quickly knocked on Kiari's door. Within a few minutes, the crimson haired girl answered the door.
"Hey Sora, you don't look so good, is something wrong?"
"Seifer got Roxas in jail, we were just hanging out and he showed up, and started a fight with Roxas, then he called the cops and they believed Seifer of all people, then they took him to jail and I don't know what to do Kiari, I really don't."
"Oh my gosh, Sora come with me, I know what to do." Kiari dragged the now reared up Sora and together they walked towards the police station.
-----------------------------------------------------------------/---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxas laid down on his bunk, messing around with some string he found in his pocket, when suddenly,
"You never told me your name." Xemnas said from his bunk.
"My name is Roxas, if you want to know so badly."
"You need to watch that attitude, could get you into trouble around here. in fact, I think it already did."
Silence then took over until an intercom came on announcing that food was being served. Roxas waited for Xemnas to leave the cell then walked out, headed for the cafeteria. Roxas made it to the cafeteria, got his food, and sat alone at a table when Xemnas and two other men came over to his table.
"Hello Roxas, this is Xigbar." He gestured to a man with an eyepatch and a scar.
"And this is Lexacus." He gestured to a strong built man with orange hair.
"These men will show you what happens when you disrespect me."
Leave the poor kid alone, Xemnas, you just want to pick a fight with someone." Said a man with a blond mullet, who walked up to Roxas's side.
"I'm Demyx, by the way, nice to meet you." Why does everyone here have an x in their name? Roxas wondered.
Then another man, this time with long pink hair, walked up to Roxas's other side.
"If you want to pick a fight, pick it with someone your own size."
Then a good half of the cafeteria walked behind Roxas, who was still wondering what was going on. Xemnas and the other two men walked away, glaring at everyone.
"Don't worry, he has been a pain in out butts a long time, it was good that that happened." Said Demyx
Roxas thought his jail time wouldn't be as bad as he had previously thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------/------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sora and Kiari walked into the police station and found out how long Roxas would have to stay and the bail price ( which was 2 months and 350 munnies) So they called every single friend they knew and asked how much money they could spare. At the end they got a total of 175 munnies.
"Ugh it's still not enough, we will never get him out!" Sora exclaimed.
"Sora, Roxas can handle himself for a few days and from what I heard, he was beating the crap out of Seifer before the police showed up, and besides, we are more than a quarter of a way there!" (I think? - Sixx)
"You are right Kiari, I just worry too much."
"See, everything will be just fine! Now stop moping so we can get more money!"
Sora and Kiari collected money for 3 more days then they made their way to the jail to pay Roxas's bail.
---------------------------------------------------------------/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxas was sitting in the main area, talking to his new friend, Demyx, who was in a band but got arrested for doing drugs and is currently in rehab. They chatted until Roxas heard someone yell his name from across the room, a voice that could only belong to his boyfriend, Sora. Roxas jumped off his chair and ran towards the voice. When Roxas got in arms reach of Sora, he bear hugged him a picked him off the ground.
"Hahaha, Roxas stop!"
"Sorry Sora, I just missed you so much!"
"I know,but we finally made enough money to get you out, you're free!
"Really, oh thanks Sora, I'll get my stuffed packed and I'll meet you outside!"
"I'll be waiting!"
Roxas ran to his cell and packed up all the stuff he was allowed to keep in his bag and started to head out when he saw Demyx standing there. Roxas walked over,
"So, you're finally leaving this place, good for you." Demyx said.
"Yeah, maybe we can meet again once you get out."
"Sounds good, well, I don't want to keep you from freedom, bye Roxas!"
"Cya soon Demyx!"
Then Roxas went to the front and he and Sora, hand in hand, walked home.

(Hello once again, I just got the plot line for the sequel for this so I will start on that and the Vanven fanfic if I can fit it in. I think this is the second to last chapter of this part of the story, so yeah. Anyways, see you in the next chapter dear reader! -Sixx)