Chapter 1 - Phone Call

Third Person P.O.V

Clock is at 12:30 pm when Taehyung groans in a low voice hearing his phone ringing for a long time. He takes the phone from the night stand. His hands starts trembling looking at the phone screen. 

He dares not to receive the phone. Eventually he fails to stay as he receives the phone,

- "Hello"

- "Finally! you receive the call."

- "Actually, I wasn't near the phone. So couldn't catch up."

- "And why didn't you receive the call last night?"

- "I fell asleep."

- "Don't lie...at least to me."

- "Seriously, I fell asleep. Otherwise, I wouldn't have received your call the next morning."

- "There is no profit to receive the phone calls in the morning, is it possible to talk while you are in the office?"

- "Got it. Tell me what's the matter?"

- "Did you come near my place yesterday?"

Taehyung gets shocked at the question. Yes, he went to see Jungkook yesterday for once, from a distance. But Jungkook didn't notice his presence. 

Then how did he know?

Taehyung shrugs his thoughts aside and says clearing his throat a bit, 

- "Nah! Why you ask?"

- "No, when I woke up yesterday morning, I don't know why but I felt like you were there."

- "No, I was at home."

- "Oh, I looked around, didn't see you anywhere. Yet, people's minds, oftentimes think a lot. Moreover, I miss you a lot more lately!"

Taehyung again begins to think,

How could Jungkook feel that! Is it because of the power of his love? Or some telepathy?

But he says nonetheless,
- "It's just an excuse for you to call me."

- "I don't need an excuse to call you. I just don't call because I know you make an ocean of ​​tears every time after you hang up the phone."

- "Huh, I don't cry for silly reasons, okay? My tears are not that cheap."

- "Tears are not sold in the market that you will judge them as cheap or expensive! At least no one knows better than me how much you cry for whatever reason or how much you can cry in any situation." Jungkook says smiling.

Taehyung's body starts burning in anger as he  answers,

- "Why are you picking up the old stories?"

- "Where am I saying the old things? If I wanted to say old things, I would remind you how you used to showered me with your little kisses, how many times you have cried while kissing me."

- "If you don't change the topic, I'll be forced to keep the phone."

- "You can't keep the phone right now, even if you want to. Because the other Taehyung that lives inside of you, will not want you to do that."

Taehyung is feeling the urges of crying in anger.

Why everytime Jungkook do this to him? 

Taehyung tries to suppress his tears that are poking at the corner of his eyes and Jungkook says,

- "Are you crying? Now if you'll cry, I will come to your house and will slap your cheeks hard."

- "I don't have time to sit down and cry for you. What do you think you are, huh?"