Chapter 48 - Petrichor

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung comes back to their cottage after 10 minutes. He greeted all the workers, managers and dancers also. He didn't know where the elder went so he decided to return to their cottage as it was almost 12.

Taehyung enters the cottage and he feels Jungkook's presence. His heartbeat fastens as he quickly closes the door and runs towards their room only to find the elder sitting at the edge of their bed. His head hung low and by the sound of the little sniffs, Taehyung realises that Jungkook is crying.

He was about to enter bit all the candles of their room catches his attention. Jungkook was glowing in between these candles. He looks at the elder with soft eyes as he takes small steps towards him.

The crying mess looks up to see Taehyung stand in the room. He stands up slowly and goes to the younger, taking small steps as well. Their eyes never leave each other as they stare intensely. 

Jungkook holds the younger's hand and to be honest, Taehyung gets scared for a second thinking about their previous interaction. But to his surprise Jungkook softly holds him. The elder tightly hugs Taehyung as he breaks down badly.

"I can't see you with anyone Taehyung. I just can't. Please don't ever give me this punishment baby. Please." Taehyung's eyes fill with water as he feels a tug in his throat. He understands the feeling also as he also feels the same way for Jungkook.

"I'm….I'm sorry." Taehyung apologies but Jungkook was quick to clarify that saying, "No baby. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I hurt you. I was..I don't know what happened to me. I was….I…."

"Sssshhhhhhh….." Taehyung shushes Jungkook pulling him more closer as their foreheads are touching now and they both are crying but this time Jungkook is more.

Taehyung never saw Jungkook this vulnerable. The elder always acted tough but today seeing him like that, Taehyung just wishes to break his every rule. He can't see the boy cry like that. He realizes how much Jungkook loves him. 

He slowly puts his toes on Jungkook's toes as he stands up on his feet. His hands are holding Jungkook tightly by his neck. The elder takes some steps back holding Taehyung in his arms. They are walking like two lives and one soul.

Taehyung places his lips on Jungkook's and the elder is also very quick to reply. Sometimes, when we feel very emotional, our emotions take over our body and mind. Today is the exact same case for these two love birds. Their emotions took over their ethics, rules and thinking. 

Jungkook kisses softly but Taehyung starts deepening the kiss. The elder understands that Taehyung is wanting more. Jungkook pulls out from the kiss only to look at those doe eyes. 

Taehyung also looks at his eyes as he says whispering, "I want to be yours for the night." God swear that they can hear their own rapidly fast heartbeats. 

"Tae…." 

"Sssshhh…" Taehyung places his one finger on Jungkook's lips as he says again, "I'm damn sure. I want you to be my first." Jungkook closes his eyes as tears roll down from his eyes.

Thunder starts falling with a loud noise as the white silk curtains of their cottage are flapping because of the wild wind. Every candle of their room turns off because of the wind and in a matter of seconds, heavy rain starts falling. 

Taehyung catches the elder's lips again and this time it was intense and passionate also. Jungkook lies down on his back holding Taehyung who settles himself on him. Without breaking the kiss, Taehyung starts opening the buttons of Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook also helps him to remove his sweater and after a long time, their bare bodies touch each other. As soon as they touched, it feels like electric shocks goes through their spines.