Chapter 19 - Lovefall

Third Person P.O.V

What is called the jungle of the ancient! Sometimes bamboo shrubs, never known huge trees, different kinds of herbs, small hills! The stream flows through it.

While walking Taehyung noticed Lisa was arguing with Yogyeom. The topic was why didn’t he picked her up in that watery road like Jungkook. Lisa was whispering but was enough loud for Taehyung to hear all of their conversation. 

Lisa was saying to Yogyeom,
- "Learn something from your cousin."

Yogyeom said in a very irritated face,
- "Go and love him instead then."

- "What did you say?" Lisa opened her mouth in surprise and yelled at him.

- "What can I say more? Why are you girls like this? You got jealous easily when you saw someone happy. Why?" Yogyeom says irritably.

- "Do you even know how hard that was for me to cross that road?" Lisa shouted again.

- "I know and you even knew before that it can happen here. Lisa you've come here to enjoy the tour not to have romance. We can have romance inside the room. I don't need to show it in the jungle." Yogyeom rolled his eyes and said.

- "You can show your love to me at anywhere. It wouldn't have to be only the jungle."

- "Will you please shut your mouth for a second?"

- "Why will I? Why didn't you carry me?"

- "You are impossible!"

- "What?"

- "I am not that strong like hyung is. I won't be able to walk if I'd carry you."

- "You want to say I'm fat?" Lisa looked at him with her big furious eyes and Yogyeom visibly straddles.

He  came closer to Lisa and said,
- "Look baby, I didn't say you are fat. I'm just saying that Taehyung is a little boy and Jungkook hyung is older than him. His weight is nothing to hyung as hyung is really strong but your case is different. Try to understand please. I'm not in the mood of arguing right now."

- "Don't...don't talk to me."

Lisa said with teary eyes and moved forward. Yogyeom huffed in defeat. Taehyung felt bad for Lisa.

Suddenly Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear from behind,
- "Hey Taetae, you shouldn't hear other's personal argument. It's a bad habit."

Taehyung shudders a bit and looked away immediately saying,
- "I'm...I'm not hearing anything."

Jungkook smiled and said,
- "I saw them arguing again. They are like this. Always argue with each other. By the way, why did they argue this time?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said confidently,
- "I don't listen to other's personal matter."

Jungkook laughed lightly at the statement and Taehyung asked furrowing his brow,
- "Why are you laughing?"

- "Nothing."

Saying that Jungkook again laughed and said to change the topic,
- "How are you feeling about this deep jungle?"

- "It's good but It would be scary if there's no people here."

On the way, Taehyung caught by the leeches 5 times more. At the 5th time Jungkook was taking the leech from Taehyung's neck.

At that time Taehyung said,
- "Are leeches your friends by any chance? They caught me 5 times already and didn't touch you for once! Isn't it a bit strange?"