Chapter 43 - Fate

Third Person P.O.V

When Taehyung woke up from his sleep he found himself alone in the car. Jungkook's car is parked outside of a shopping mall. Taehyung doesn't know the place as he takes out his phone and calls Jungkook rubbing his eyes.

"Hello? Is my sleeping beauty awake?" Jungkook says in his baby voice. Taehyung whines a little as he says rubbing his eyes, "Why did you left me alone?" 

"You're locked in the car so don't worry. I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up so I had to come without you. I am buying some things." Jungkook explains smiling. They are behaving as if nothing happened between them since last 1 year. 

"What are you buying?" Taehyung asks, still half asleep. Jungkook answers while turning a t-shirt side to side and examining it through the mirror, "I'm buying clothes, baby. You don't have any clothes with you and me also as we planned the tour so suddenly."

"Just buy for yourself then. I had one spare t-shirt with me. I brought it because of the stay over." Taehyung says now sitting up properly on his seat and raising the level of air conditioner a bit.

"Won't you swim in the ocean? Only two t-shirts won't help you." Jungkook says as he grabbed all the t-shirts, sweatpants and a swimsuit to the payment counter.

"We are going to swim?" Taehyung's eyes light up as he says that with a wide smile on his face. Jungkook can literally see that face before his vision. 

Jungkook chuckles as he says, "So why are we going to an island, baby?" Taehyung's lips spread widely as he says, "Oh my God! I'm going to see an ocean after a long time. By the way, where are we?"

"We are almost there baby." Jungkook says and Taehyung becomes shocked as he says, "Oh my! I slept a lot." 

"That's not a problem." Jungkook says as he completes the payment and goes outside of the shop. "Didn't you take any break?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles while shaking his head as he says, "No. I didn't need one."

"Aren't you tired?" Taehyung asks worried and Jungkook again replies with a big smile on his face, "No baby. I'm perfectly fine." 

Jungkook comes outside the mall while talking over the phone to take Taehyung with him. He opens the door of the car as he says, "Come out, your highness."

Taehyung smiles as he gets down from the car. They again go inside the mall to buy some groceries. They pick some fruits and juices for them and then they have their lunch together.

"Will we be able to get a hotel room? I mean we made the plan all of a sudden so…" Taehyung asks while sipping on his strawberry milkshake. Jungkook smiles as he finishes the rest of the coffee he had left with and says, "Everything has been arranged. Don't worry my little tiger. We are going to stay at a resort not a hotel."

"Resort?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brow and Jungkook nods his head a little. "There is a resort of one of my business dealers. I asked him a favor and he booked the whole resort for us." Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung with loving eyes. 

"Thank God. I don't like hotel rooms." Taehyung says as he nibbles on the straw. Jungkook smiles as he says, "I know. That's why I arranged a resort."

They go back to their car and it takes almost 30 minutes more to pass the ocean way from the city to the island. 

Maybe this is our last tour together.

Taehyung thinks as he looks away from Jungkook and sees the ocean waves very concentrately. They reached the resort when it's 2 in the afternoon. Jungkook enters the reception room and says, "Hello, I'm…."