Chapter 47 - Louder than bombs

Third Person P.O.V

"Yes?" Jungkook asks the boy who just knocks on their door and ruins their sweet moment. He was feeling kinda irritated but when he sees the boy flashes a big smile to him, he forgets the matter.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing sir. We wanted to inform you that today is the 5th anniversary of our resort and a little dinner party is being organized in our backyard. So if you kindly join us, we'll be very happy sir." The boy says with the biggest grin and Jungkook also returns a smile this time.

"Alright. We'll be there in 15." Jungkook replies as the boy bows him politely and was about to leave but stops suddenly saying, "Ummm...sir?"

Jungkook looks at him again as he nods his head to let the boy trail and the boy says, "Maybe it'll storm at night. There is a little problem going on in our electricity connection so if it storms at night, there will be no electricity for the night. Please don't mind but it's for your safety." Jungkook takes a deep breath as he thinks for sometime looking down.

"Alright. Kindly bring some candles to our room. Thank you for informing." The boy again bows him as he leaves the place and Jungkook closes the door and turns around to see the younger admiring the new locket on his neck through the mirror.

"Who was that?" Taehyung asks when the elder hugs him from behind, taking his smell as he hides his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"One of the workers." Jungkook's voice comes muffled as he places slow kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung turns around as he moves the elder a bit to distract him and asks, "For what?"

"They invited us for the dinner that is happening in the backyard tonight. It's their 5th anniversary today." Jungkook stops for some seconds and then says again, "Get ready. We've to be there in 10 minutes. They are waiting for us."

Taehyung nods his head as he turns around to search something to wear for the dinner party but finds nothing as he didn't bring anything with him.

"Kookie, I have nothing to wear for this party." A sad pout forms on his face as he sits on the bed throwing his bag on the floor.

"Baby, wear anything you want. I bought some dresses the day we came here. Check them, maybe you'll like one? And it's not a formal party or something. There is no one in this resort without the workers and us. That's why they invited us." Jungkook says while changing into his casual dresses.

Little did he know, the younger was checking him out when he was saying all of these. His bulky back and toned body makes Taehyung feel weak as he watches every curve and scars of his body. 

"Tae, we will be late if you…" Jungkook turns around while saying this but can't complete seeing the younger staring at him without even blinking his eyes.

Jungkook smirks as he stands closer to Taehyung and says, "Like what you see?" Taehyung felt and also saw the elder's bare body before but never really noticed him like that because of his shyness. 

He immediately looks down hearing that but looks up again to admire his handsome hunk. He can't let his shyness win tonight. 

The elder is wearing a white shirt which has black prints on it with his black jeans. His muscled body is looking damn gorgeous in this outfit. Well, at least Taehyung thinks that.