Chapter 53 - Faith

A/N:

I'm gonna take 1 minute to say Thank you all so much for 10k reads!!!! ❤❤❤ eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😀🤗

The amount of love this book got, I didn't expect that at all tbh. Love your every comment and opinion. ❤

Love you all 😘❤

Another thing, I'm thinking to do something that most of the big author's do. I'm not a big one at all :3 but I loved the idea.

As this story is almost at the end, you can ask any questions to the characters and they'll answer your question after the end of the story.

Isn't it fun? 😁

So comment down below quickly in these last 7 chapters.

Sorry for taking more than 1 minute. :3

Let's get to the story now......💃💃💃

________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Yeah, just send me the emails, I'll check them and fix the meeting for tomorrow with Mr. Wee." Jimin pauses for a second and then says lowering his voice, "ummm...listen, don't send them to Jungkook hyung, please. He isn't very well. I'll handle this meeting." 

Jimin stops to hear the reply from the other side of the phone as he hangs up saying, "Alright. Thank you. Have a good day." 

He returned house just now. Sitting on the couch of their living room, Jimin attended Jungkook's assistance's call. Meetings, classes, exams and presentations, Jimin is handling everything with his just two hands since last 1 week. Jungkook isn't very great after he says his last goodbye to Taehyung. 

Since then he locked himself in the room. Comes out when it's necessary or when his mother scolds him badly. Jimin couldn't take his hyung's situation. He couldn't see Jungkook like this because Jungkook used to be a happy and cheerful boy normally. This one relationship changes him completely.

He doesn't smile, becomes arrogant, doesn't eat, doesn't sleep properly. He is just ruining himself and Jimin knows it all but he isn't in the place to say anything. Because Taehyung is also his friend and he knows that the poor little boy is also suffering the same.

So Jimin is doing what he can do better and that is handling the business. He told Jungkook to take a break for a few days. Jungkook wasn't ready though but Jimin insisted him saying he'll handle everything and Jungkook knows he will.

The brunette just leans on the couch as he rests his head on the edge of the couch. He is tired. His mom and Jisoo aren't at home. They went to Busan to their previous house. So there is only him and Jungkook who locked himself in his room.

Jimin sighs deeply as he is about to stand up but straddles when he hears the doorbell. He furrows his brow looking at the door. 

Standing up he reaches the door to open it. His eyes widen seeing a tall man with Taehyung in his arms at the doorway. His veins turn cold when he sees Taehyung's situation. He doesn't know the man but Taehyung had talked about his brother-in-law a lot and he is looking exactly like him.

"Tae? What….what happened to him?" Jimin says as he quickly grabs Taehyung, helping the man to bring him inside as he is sleeping. 

"Oh my God! He is burning like hell." Jimin exclaims looking at the tall man with his not so big eyes but making it bigger. They lay the younger down on the couch. The man takes a deep breath and sits on the side couch. Taehyung isn't that much heavy but handling a 25 years old man isn't a very easy job.