Chapter 2 - First meeting

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung heard the song weeping overnight. Hearing the song, he is thinking about their first meeting.

What sweet moments they were!

The meeting with Jungkook came in a very different way. About five years ago, they both attended an event of "Travelers of South Korea". The event was about the "Hallasan Tour" in Jeju Island.

Taehyung just finished his school and he was free at that time and Jungkook was in his last semester at college. That was Taehyung's second tour without his family. First time he went to Beomeosa temple with his friends. Taehyung was really lucky that his family gave him every kind of freedom that not most of the kids get at the age of his.

At a TV show Taehyung first came to know about the island and the place. Seeing that, Taehyung's mind gone crazy to go there. Shortly thereafter, the HallasanTour event was seen on the "Travelers of South Korea" Facebook page. Immediately he showed his father.

His father was a little creepy about it but his brother said, "Let him go, dad. 'Travelers of South Korea' is a very safe group. If I didn't have a final exam then I would have gone with Tae. Don't you worry, I know my brother can handle himself under any circumstances, and he knows how to save himself in any adverse situation, and that's why I'm proud of him!"

It was November, the beginning of winter. At 10pm the bus will leave for Gwangju from Seoul. Taehyug's brother and father came to see him off. His father got tensed when he came to see him off because everyone at the event had their friends, cousins ​​or relatives but there was no one with Taehyung.

Taehyung, however, seemed more free himself. His father and brother told the event directors Yugyeom and Lisa to take care of him. Lisa showed Taehyung his seat.

Taehyung said looking at her,
- "Lisa, at the time of registration, I said I wanted a seat next to the window at any cost!"

Lisa got worried and said,
- "Oh, this seat is yours, according to your registration! Well, I see who's seat is this and I'll talk to them about it."

Thaehyung smiles at her and thanked her. Lisa went away. It was a mild cold outside and it was shivering Taehyung but he didn't want to close the window. So he put the hoodie over his head. He slid the bus seat a little bit down and looked out the window. His face was covered in the hoodie. He was feeling damn good. He was feeling free. Next 10 days, he will be in a different world. His dream world! Where there is only nature, only beauty. Where there will be no citizen noise! Suddenly a call made his thoughts away,

- "Excuse me?"

He was looking at a boy with a bag pack in hand! He said naturally,

- "The seat next to you is mine, can I sit?"

Taehyung was impressed with the boy's manners. But then suddenly he noticed that his water flask was lying in the seat next to him. He removed the flask and said,

- "Sure, sit."

- "Thanks."

The boy lifted his backpack and sat down. Taehyung thought if the boy will made his head worse on the whole journey! Then he thought he would listen to the music or not but put the headphones in his ear so that the boy would not want to talk to him. As soon as these thoughts were over, Taehyung saw the headphone hanging on the other's neck and the boy put the headphones in ear and fell down onto the seat.

Thank God! That means the boy will not talk nonsense with me.

Taehyung felt relief and then the bus left.
After a while a man started checking everyone's registration card. The boy put his headphones down and Taehyung asked,