Part 4 (First Time)

*Jungkook's POV*

And I saw......a few girls standing in front of the door with bright smiles. But it looked like their smiles faded when they saw me. I guess...they wanna see TaeTae hyung... They all looked at me like they were looking a dirty piece of something or something else. I heard footsteps coming from my back. I looked back and saw Taehyung...for one moment, I was lost....I mean, how can a human be so handsome?! And his walking style....... Damn. He walked beside me and looked at those girls. After seeing Taehyung, their smiles came back.

"Hello Mr. Kim!" Some of them said at the same time. The one who was standing in the middle, like a leader, she looked at Taehyung in a different way, which made me feeling something strange.....what is it called? Who knows? I tried to ignore the feeling but its so hard....why?! So....I guess they are his students. Yeah...fangirl students. Pointing at me, the middle one asked, "Who is this?" Her voice sounded like.... disgusted. She asked 'Who is this?' But it sounded like 'What is this?' Suddenly, Taehyung wrapped his arms around my shoulder and said, "He is my best to the best friend, Jungkook." And he smiled, looking at me.....I am his....best friend?!

The girls looked at me for just once and then turned their faces at Taehyung. The middle one, again, said, "So, Mr. Kim, Next Saturday I have a big and special party at my place and you are invited as a special guest." She pulled out a card and handed it over Taehyung and continued, "My party never gets boring so you are gonna love it. Hope to see you at my party." Taehyung looked at the card and read the writing silently. I checked out the decoration of it, it was gorgeous. After reading, he sighed. Then he looked at the girls and said, "Thank you for inviting me. I will try to come." Then he gave the most beautiful boxy smile ever in this world.

All of the girls giggled looking at each other. They bowed together and said, "Goodbye Mr. Kim. See you tomorrow!" And went away. Taehyung waved at them and went inside, closing the door. He sighed loudly and looked at me. He came in front of me, put his both hands on my shoulders and said, "Sorry if you didn't like the fact that I called you my best friend...I know you hated it......sorry again." He said, apologizing.

I smiled and said, "N-no problem. Its okay a-actually." He looked at me confused and asked, "Are you sure?" I nodded. He smiled and said, "Thank you! And...don't mind those girls. They are my students, well, you can say, Fangirl students. The one of the middle, her name is Sunmie. She is like...my biggest fan. But I don't really give a shit about their different attentions." I nodded, understanding. He looked at his hand watch and said, "Oh look at the time! We gotta go out quickly. And your outfit is on your bed. Go and change, Kook." I nodded but then realized that he called me Kook........cute.

I went upstairs and went into my room, well, my new room. For the first time I am feeling like, I am at my home. This home feeling is so good. I picked up the clothes and checked out those. A black T-shirt, a ripped jeans, white converse, an emerald stone bracelet and a small little tiny cute black backpack. Perfect outfit. I quickly wore those and checked myself standing in front of the big mirror. Its just my size WOW. I took the backpack and ran downstairs.

There I saw Taehyung, sitting on the sofa...Gosh....his sitting style is so sexy.......omg what happened to me! I always check him too much. I went beside him and he looked up at me. Then he stood up and checked me from head to toe. I kinda felt embarrassed as he was looking at me, licking his lips. Then he looked at me and said, "Looking very hot, Kook." Damn...that husky deed voice. I blushed too much at his comment. He teased me saying, "Aww bunny boy is blushing? Is he shy uwu?"

I blushed too much as I looked down shyly. He laughed and said, "Okay shy baby, I won't tease you anymore. But I just told you the truth. You are really looking smokin' hot." Not again..... Then i opened my mouth, "W-w-will you stop? Y-you a-are e-embarrassing m-me." Suddenly he walked at my direction and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked directly into my eyes so I couldn't look at him any longer. I faced down and smiled. Omg...such a tease. Then he said, "Sorry I couldn't control. Okay I will stop now." Then he let me go.

He grabbed his wallet and looked at me asking, "Ready to leave Kookie?" I nodded and replied, "Y-yeah." I really need to talk more with him. Maybe it can fix my......speaking disorder. Yeah, I have it. He nodded and opened the front door and we both went out. He looked the door and walked to his car. So I followed him. He unlocked the cars doors and opened a door for me. I sat and he closed the door. Then he came to his seat and started driving, taking me somewhere I don't know.

*In the evening*

*Taehyung's POV*

Finally we are back! I parked my car and we both got out and went inside my home....sorry....our home. Jungkook sighed and sat on the sofa, must be exhausted after this long day. No one would believe how embarrassed he was when we went inside the mall. We brought so many things! I sat beside Jungkook and took one bag. "Open it, let's see what is in it." I said to him. He nodded and opened it. It was a soft bunny doll, a teddy bear and a big tiger softie doll. It was all for his little time. He looked a bit awkward seeing it. He was also embarrassed when I bought it for him.

"Aww don't be embarrassed. Its all for your little space. You need it, don't you?" I said to him, comforting. He nodded again. "And you should avoid nodding. Try to talk more with me. You will get easy with me." He nodded again and I laugh. I said, "What did I say? Try to talk more. You have a speaking disorder, I got that." He looked at me, sadly. Then he faced down and said, "I h-hate i-it. I a-always wanted t-to talk normally b-but I c-can't e-even s-speak p-properly..." I felt bad for him, after hearing his words. Poor Kookie.

"Don't worry. You will get better." I said to him softly. He suddenly hugged me tightly. I couldn't resist of course so I hugged him back. So soft so warm. After a while, we pulled out and he became shy and said, "S-sorry, its j-j-just, I l-love hugs. N-never can r-resist it." I giggled and said, "Its okay, Koala. I love hugs too." He bunny smiled hearing my words. Fuck.

UGH HE IS TOO CUTE I WANNA SQUISH HIS CHEEKS, I HELLA WANNA CUDDLE WITH HIM!!!!!! AAAAH I WANNA PUT HIM IN MY POCKET AND CARRY HIM EVERYWHERE!!!!! SQUISHY LIL PIECE OF CAKE YOU LITTLE GGUKIE!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am screaming in my mind. I am insane. Wait......... Am I falling for him?! No, it can't be. He is a boy.......wait I am gay now..... I was like spaced out when Jungkook shacked me with his little hand on my shoulder. He looked at me like a bunny and said, "C-c-come to e-earth hyungie." Wait is he going to his little space now?! The only word came in my mind was......

UwU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo guys!!! I am back! The exam has finished and now....I AM ALL FREEE!!!!!! Well Hehe sorry too excited. I will update soon. This one and the other one too. Nothing to say more......oooh its getting cold. Guys don't go outside too much. Wear warmer clothes. And........duh I suck in advising. Forget it.......I AM MISSING TAEKOOK TOO MUCH!!!!!! Like, I always do. Okay, I have to go now. Bye bye everyone!!!! Hope all of you are well and bear good health. Good time everyone!!!! Saranghae~💕💞