Part 21 (Horrible-2)

WARNING!

THE SMUT CONTINUES!!!

But it you want to read from the smut free part, keep scrolling down for a bit and you will find it.

_______________________________________________________________

Jungkook came to his sense a long time ago, and he has been bearing this shitty thing Kyong was doing with him from that time. Jungkook thought he just wanted to rape him. But looks like he wanted to do much more thing before that. He got up from him and Kook got a moment to breath. He couldn't see what Kyong was bringing. But when he again got on top of Jungkook, he finally saw that thing...

It was a small blade........

Just the time it touched Jungkook's skin, he clinched. It was so cold and the way it was cutting his skin, Kyong was loving it. He kept smiling while cutting Kook's skin. He cut a place from Jungkook' belly, another from his leg, another place from his arm. The bed sheet was getting covered with blood, and his tears.

Jungkook wanted his Tae hyung.........

When he thought of his hyung, Kyong got up from him again and flipped him. Jungkook was now laying on his stomach. He cut a part from Kook's back too and laughed.

"Enjoying our time?! Sadly it hasn't been long since we started it. But now, the main fun begins." He said with his damm voice which was hella disturbing to Jungkook.

Kyong took off Kook's pant and whistled. He said, "Woah Jungkook-ahh, this is a piece of art! Let me taste it." And he did what he said.

Jungkook was burning red all this time. He was feeling totally uncomfortable and embarrassing. He said in a low voice, "Please d-don't do this to m-me......p-please......" And he broke down in tears while saying. Kyong grabbed his hair and pulled him up. And Jungkook screamed. Kyong slapped Kook's ass really hard and said, "Don't scream this loud you motherfucker! " And he let go Jungkook's hair.

NOW THOSE WHO SKIPPED THE SMUT PART, CAN READ FROM HERE 👇👇👇

"Now wait for the pleasure!" And Kyong started to take off his belt to take off his jeans.

*bang bang bang*

Kyong stopped moving. In a low voice, he said, "What was that?!"

*Thump Thump!*

*Thump Thump!!*

Kyong jumped from the bed and started to gather his things.

*CRACK!*

"FBI! Put your hands up! Hands up now!" Two police men entered the room and aimed the guns at Kyong. Kyong was about to run away until Namjoon and Yoongi caught him tightly. They both grabbed him by his hands and shoulder.