Part 10 (What happened?)

*Jungkook's POV*

I waved at them as I closed the door. Its almost 1:30 am and they had been here for that long. I really had fun with them. I laid in the sofa and started thinking about the whole time we spent. I told them everything about my past, and Jin eomma even cried after hearing, the others eyes were teary, and I cried too. Hoseok and Jimin hyung tried to make us laugh with their jokes and...it worked! But everyone loved Jin eomma's dad jokes the most! They are really cool!

And the unbelievable part is........Jimin is the one with whom I have been friend online for long! We were so surprised to know that. And........he is a little too! I am kinda glad that I am not alone like this. And Yoongi hyung was his boyfriend and caretaker. They really looked cute together. They told us about their love story.......... Ahh TaeTae hyungie, I wish we had something between us too...........*not talking bout a wall ok?*

Jin eomma and Namjoon hyung are also together! They also told us how they met. Their love story was the funniest. Namjoon hyung said that he met eomma Jin first in a public toilet...... Lol I almost died laughing at that part! Like, why a public toilet? Their destiny was that, what a funny destiny! Only Hoseok hyung was straight and single. And everyone teased him for that. But he wasn't quiet, he played along with them too.

Wow........it was such a great time! Now I am all alone again......its way too dark and no one's here........ I am feeling a bit too scared. So I turned on the TV. Next, next, next, damn nothing interesting! The TV is dead too. What to do now, what to do now, what to do now......

*2:04 am*
I was drinking banana milk as I was bored. Then suddenly....... *ding dong* I put the banana milk away and ran to open the door. Yay finally he is here!!! I opened the door and became ready to get a hug but..........all I saw he was........half.......drunk as I can say? He wasn't standing still so I quickly grabbed him. His eyes were almost closed. I hold him and dragged him inside. I laid him down in the sofa, then I closed the door and came back to him again. I softly shook his shoulder and called him, "Hyung...? Hyung what happened? Hyung are you drunk? Hyung??" He wasn't replying. All he was doing was breathing heavily.

I reached closer to remove the tie from him neck and I........... smelled a girl's perfume... I went closer to his neck and smelled again, it was coming from his entire clothes. I even saw a light red something on his neck. I don't understand anything! I hold the tie and felt something in it's back. I turned it around and saw a paper sticking with it. I pulled it out and opened it to read that.

"I had a lot of fun today.........all thanks to you....❤❤❤"

My hand was shaking too much. Who wrote it? A girl? With my shaky hand, I turned this paper around and saw...

"💋 *lipstick*

        From, Your baby princess
        To, My Prince daddy"

Tears started to roll down through my eyes as I tore it into pieces and threw it away. What did he do?! What happened there?! Isn't it a girl?!Who is this girl?What did this girl do to my hyung? Why is she calling him Daddy?What did hyung do? What did he even do with her?! What is going on between them?! What is happening?! My head was full of confused questions and I couldn't take the load of this stress.........so my head started spinning, my eyes suddenly closed by itself and all I could see or feel was ............. nothing...........