Part 34 (Peace)

*Taehyung's POV*

A bee was flying around the flowers of the flower vase. It kept flying around and finally sat on a flower. It looked like it was choosing on which flower it should sit.

I don't know why I found it so interesting. There's so many interesting things in the world. If I wouldn't survive, I don't think I would realize it.

I closed my eyes and started to think how I turned out to be so lucky. If the bullet was shot three centimetres right on my chest from the place it is shot, the bullet would've gone through my heart. The doctors were surprised and said that I was indeed lucky.

There was a knock on the door and the nurse opened it. After a while, I saw Jungkook coming inside. He sat beside me and hold my hand. I looked at him and smiled. He asked, "How are you doing?" I replied, "Better than before."

I saw the others too, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. They looked at me and smiled fondly. I saw my parents too. Wait...my parents?! I haven't seen them for almost a year or more! We only talked in video calls.

"Son what have you done to yourself?!" My mother said and started crying. My father comforted her and said, "She just can't believe her son got shot."

Jimin asked my father, "Mr.Kim you don't look surprised by the fact that your son was shot."

Father smiled lightly and said, "I've always knew Tae was overprotective to his loved ones. But didn't know he would take a bullet inside him to save his friends."

I suddenly felt a drop of water on my forehead. I looked at my right and saw Jungkook crying. I hold his hand and said, "Don't cry baby. Y'know I'm here." He sobbed and said, "You-you...I-I thought you w-would, y-you would...." I hold his hand tightly and said, "I would never leave you, love."

Father patted Jungkook's head softly.

I looked at others and said, "So what did I miss these days?!" Jin scoffed, "Ehh you were in coma for one whole week and now you're asking what you missed?! We aren't saying anything."

But looked like Jimin couldn't stop himself from opening his mouth. "Man you won't believe! Jungkook's father is a freaking drug dealer and he killed many people! They caught him right after you were shot and after three days, he admitted every crimes he did. And remember Sunmie? Your student? She worked with him too! Sunmie also got caught. Oh and y'know he even killed Junghyun! And his wife Mrs.Jeon was his right hand in every crime-"

I stopped Jimin by asking him, "Hold your tiny horses, who's Junghyun?"

Jimin signed and started, "Ahh I forgot to tell you! Jungkook had a brother, his name was Junghyun. Mr.Jeon used to abuse Junghyun a lot. One day, he took it too far. He beat Junghyun way too much, causing death of his son. Jungkook was only one or two years when this happened."

I looked at Jungkook. His face was saying how much sad and hurt he is. I felt bad for him, a lot. I looked at him into his eyes and whispered, "I'm deeply sorry, Kookie." He replied, "I-its not your fault, Tae-bear."

Jimin continued, "Jungkook's father hid Junghyun's body somewhere no one knew. The polices found his body yesterday-"

Hoseok said, "Yea yea Jimin you can stop now. Tae just woke up yesterday. He needs to rest."

I said, "No no. It's alright. I wanted to know what happened. Anything else happened?"

Everyone thought for a while and Namjoon replied, "Nope. That's all what happened."

I nodded.

We were quiet for a while. Jin decided to break the silence, "Guys wanna hear a joke about pizza?"