Part 31 (The Place)

*Jungkook's POV*

I opened my eyes slowly. Ughhh, my whole body is hurting like heck! I tried to move but then realized that I was tied tightly with a chair. I looked around.

A very dark, dirty, smelly, muddy and creepy place. There was only one window which I was facing. I tried to move my head and I ached in pain. Where am I?! What is this place?! Who brought me here?! Why am I here?! I had a lot of questions in head.

Deep down, I was feeling scared as hell. I felt shiver going down though my spine. I was feeling thirsty too.

I just remember that I was in the house, watching TV. Then someone rang the bell. I thought it was Tae, so I opened it. And suddenly, I smelled something weird and after that, all I could see was darkness.

Who actually came that time?!

"H-hello?" I tried to speak, hoping for an answer. But there wasn't any answer. All I could hear was the echo sound of what I just said.

Suddenly I heard some voices and footsteps coming out of the room. So, there's people outside?!

I suddenly felt cold. Yeah my blood circulation has stopped so I'm feeling cold now. And my hands are hurting so much. I was still very thirsty. My breathes were getting heavy as I felt cold more and more.

*creeeeeeeaaaaakkk* [Yeah the horror movies I get it]

The door opened and lights came from there. I closed my eyes because these sudden lights were hurting my eyes. But I somehow managed to see someone coming inside. There were maybe 3 or more people. But all I could see was their figures, not the faces.

The door closed and slowly....slowly....their faces were clear to me.

I froze when I saw him..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*My bed's POV*

Taehyung slammed the table in anger. "SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT THEY WERE KEEPING AN EYE ON US USING THOSE CAMS?!"

Namjoon nodded and replied, "Yeah that's what I think. Look, I don't know who they are, none of us actually do. But, we have to find them."

Jin also spoke, "Yeah! They took Jungkook! We gotta go save him!"

Hoseok asked in the middle, "But...but how are we gonna know where they are?!"

Jimin said, "That's what I was thinking!"

Tae ran his hand through his hair and said, "I think we should go to the police."

Jin agreed with him, "Yeah let's go! We can't be late!"

Yoongi wasn't talking all this time, cause he was thinking. Just then, he remembered! Yes he did! He excitedly said, "Wait guys wait! I know a plan!"

He looked at Namjoon and said, "Joonie, remember the lockets? The lockets!"

Namjoon raised his one eyebrow and was about to ask, "What locket-" and then he realized what Yoongi was talking about! He quickly went towards Taehyung and told him, "Tae bro, gimme your locket! Quickly! Now!" Taehyung didn't know what he was about to do. But he still gave his black heart-shaped locket to Namjoon which he was wearing.

It reminded Tae that he gave a purple heart-shaped locket to Jungkook on his birthday, which looks just like his one.

Jimin asked Namjoon, "What are you gonna do with it?!"