Part 24 (O.O)

"Jungkook, are you sure you can sit without Taehyung?" Jin asked as he sat beside him. Jungkook nodded and said, "I am sure. D-don't worry ab-bout it." Jin nodded and looked forward.

"Tell me if you want me to hold your hand. It's your first time on a plane. You might feel dizzy..."

Jungkook replied, "Okay........"

Namjoon turned behind to check on everyone. He asked, "Everyone good?"

Hoseok almost screamed, "Dude excited excited excited excited excited excited excited excite-"

Yoongi slapped his head and said, "Hajima! Don't scream like a horse again cuz imma sleep now." And he closed his eyes.
______________________

After eating, Jin asked Jungkook, "You doing fine?"

Jungkook said, "P-plane journey is fun!" And he started doing the Tidy dance of Fortnite smilingly. Jin chuckled seeing the younger happy.
_______________________

Jimin pocked Tae's belly and said, "Dude, get some abs here. What will Jungkook think after he sees your tummy?"

Tae pinched Jimin's hand and said, "Bitch he is sitting in front of us. So 'keep quiet' (Jungkookie lol😂)"

Hoseok said from the back, "Chim, would you mind taking my seat? I'm bored."

Tae said, "But Yoongi hyung is there. Talk with him."

Hoseok replied, "He is sleeping dead." Jimin laughed and said, "Nope. I'm having fun here. Sorry not sorry."

Jin said from the front, "What are you guys laughing about? Tell us too."

And Namjoon was there, sitting all alone and bored. So he started to think about that day when he met Seokjin in a public toilet. Wow, what a day it was. Thank god he ate 2 and a half burger at one time that day.
_______________________

"Looks like you guys are bored. Lemme tell a joke." Jin said, "What do you call an alligator in a vest?" He waited for someone to reply.

And as he knew that no one would reply, he himself replied, "An investalligator." And he bursted into laughing his windshield wiper laugh.
________________________

"Jungkookie wake up! We're almost there!" Jin started to shake Jungkook continuously to wake him up.

Tae yelled from behind, "Hyung he is a goddamn human being! Not any object with no feeling. He might bump his head with the window and get hurt!"

Jin worriedly said, "Oh my! I'm so sorry Jungkookieee~"

But Jungkook wasn't listening to them. He was amazed by the scenery he was looking. The whole city from the plan. How awesome it looks!
___________________________

The plane landed and everyone got out from there. While they were waiting for their luggage, Tae asked Jungkook, "How chu feeling?" Jungkook replied, "Fantastic, to b-be honest." Tae ruffled his hair and said, "You're gonna love it. We will enjoy this Christmas very much!"

Jimin was listening to them all along. He suddenly said, "Thank me guys. I did the arrangement all by myself." But when Yoongi glared at him, he said, "Or maybe my meow meow helped me just a little bit, a tiny bit." Everyone just chuckled.
___________________________

When everyone reached the hotel, their jaw dropped 3 feet down after seeing the hotel.

It.....was......damn......luxurious!!!

While Namjoon went to bring the hotel room cards, Jimin gathered everyone and said, "Okay room planning. Namjoon and Jin, Me and my Yoongi baby. I wanted to place Hoseok all alone in a room but he will stay with us as there are two beds in our room. And lastly, Tae and Kookie."