DOUX DANGER

Start date: 13/03/20
End date: 12/07/20

a PARK JIMIN fanfiction

dedicated to Midiiplier my jimin to my serenity. thank you for being your superb self :)

DOUX DANGER is my creation. This book is not based off true events. Celebrities are simply used for names and appearances only.  All names, characters, events are based off the authors imagination. This is only a story, please do not get mad or upset when you find something that offends you, thank you.

Any similarities in my work are coincidental. It would be greatly appreciated if the authors work is not plagiarised or copied in any way.

I would recommend to read Doux Danger after my 3 other BTS books (Letters to Reality, The Sequel and Photo Album.) as it would make more sense and it would help you to understand Jimin and most importantly, Serenity in this book. But it can also be read on it's own.

Contains:

↠ foul language

↠ sometimes, short, novel based chapters

↠ lowercase intended

↠ mature themes: sexual scenes, sexuality, mention of sex, alcohol, depression and death.

  ↠ themes of love letters, healing love, the use of lust and the possibility of something more.

↠ titles of chapters are places on Jimin's bucket list.

Jimin is a troubled boy with big dreams and Serenity has had enough of pretty boys. both linked previously with forgotten knowledge, all they want to do is forget. Jimin was about to become one of the pretty boys Serenity would roll her eyes at.

this is Serenity and Jimin's almost perfect love story in more detail.

PARK JIMIN"it's always a happy ending before they leave right?"

PARK JIMIN
"it's always a happy ending before they leave right?"

PARK JIMIN"it's always a happy ending before they leave right?"

© taehphoria
[ coming soon ]

thank you for choosing to read my work. i hope i can make you proud.