XXII

TWENTY TWO // MEXICO

Jimin's morning left him out of breath.

he had spent it unexpectedly. he didn't want to leave his brand new apartment after spending his morning shower with Serenity. water ran down their bodies as they stuck together. open mouthed kisses and sweet moans echoed through the new place.

he was in a strangely good mood, so much that he started drawing perfect hearts on the steamy shower glass. he felt as if his own heart was steamed with lust. his finger wiped over the surface and unconsciously, he wrote their names as Serenity's laughter exploded. it exploded just like fireworks, making a loud boom in the boys heart.

the next minute, Jimin couldn't resist pushing his female lover up against the wall. just lust, never love, he thought. his body pressed against hers as their tongues collided, with a rough intention of making her moan his name as his hands pulled her hair.

they now arrive back from the school, still heated with the flurry of butterflies from this morning. Jimin and Serenity don't want anything more yet they're so connected and controlled by one another, they don't want the other to be apart or with another.

once again, he pushes her into his apartment and kisses her like she wants to be kissed. i want you to remember me. i'm temporary but still...

"no one can complain about us now." he whispered in between neck kisses as she giggled, tightening her grip around his waist.

due to the unpacking, empty cardboard boxes are still around. in the hurried rush to get to Jimin's newly organised bedroom, he clumsily trips over the corner of a tacky box and falls onto the wooden floor.

as Serenity gasps, trying not to laugh, Jimin raises his hand to feel the new cut on his forehead. he shortly later, starts laughing too. the atmosphere in the apartment, despite the grief, is wholesome and laughable. they haven't laughed at something petty in so long and they feel that the other couldn't get any more precious.

laughter after all, can be a temporary cure.

so Jimin later sits on the stool in the bathroom. Serenity stands in between his legs as she grins. her smile takes up her face as she looks down at Jimin who she's looking after.

he hasn't felt looked after in so long.

Jimin forces himself not to touch her, feeling like he's touched her enough. he's explored every aspect of her body like a visitor at a museum, a reader in a library yet he can't get enough. he wants her. the guilt of using her creeps into his body but little does he know, Serenity is feeling the same way as her hands brush across his small cut.

Jimin clenches his hands on his lap, fiddling with the rings around his fingers. one special one given to Namjoon, it's silver and thin, barely seen. he thinks about a particular night. "did you know you were at a gay bar?" he asks the intoxicating girl. when he saw her that night, she seemed clueless but she must have known right?

was she really that drunk?

she's quick to respond. "did you?" and it's as if she's challenging him.