XXIX

TWENTY NINE // FLORENCE

"hey come on."

Serenity drags Jimin out of his apartment, similar memories of her doing the same action, floating around in their heads. "we are going to forget about everything." she announces, arm linking into his as they walk along the streets filled with strangers on a dull evening.

"me and you?" it felt foreign.

"you and me."

Jimin can't help the flirtation that comes through as he looks at Serenity who is occupied with leading them somewhere. "are we going to have sex?" he whispers in her ear, nose brushing against her loose curls of hair.

"if i say yes, will you come?"

"maybe-"

"you're lucky you're pretty."

they walk past the graveyard. Jimin tenses and tries his best not to sigh in relief when Serenity doesn't stop there. going there wouldn't be ideal. the boy visited Namjoon a few days ago but him and Serenity haven't talked about him in a while. it's odd because at the beginning of whatever they are... they talked a lot about him, until they realised yes, there are other things that connect them other than their dead mate.

she walks them to the bus stop and her mission for them to forget everything isn't working great. Jimin can't help but spread Serenity's legs apart when they sit together, towards the back. he likes the way she freezes.

his touch sets her on fire and he knows because her hand that clutches his, is burning. he rubs her delicately with her fingers, biting his lip when he watches red seep into her skin. she's blushing and he's aroused.

however, the teasing only remains as teasing.

Serenity indeed tried her best to make them forget about the past as well as the present. but it's impossible. she had taken them to the same gay bar they had met at, a while ago. this time, they intentionally sat next to each other with many more feelings and memories yet the same nostalgia.

they sat inside, whilst the daytime light shone through and although, they were both sober, the decision to not get drunk as they once did made them forget about everything.