Chapter 3

A/N: Hello everyone! I want you to know that this chapter will have a mature scene in it, so if you're not okay with that then please skip this chapter and go to the next one. Otherwise please enjoy the chapter! :'DD

---

Joseph had brought all of his lover's belongings back into the bedroom and stretched his arms, standing at the doorway. "Baby come back up here." He called out, crossing his arms and waiting patiently with a smile.

Eros rolled his neck from side to side, cracking it each time. "Mmh?" He got up from the couch and walked down the hallway and up the stairs, seeing his lover standing in the doorway. With an eyebrow raised Eros stood in front of the other.

His arms brought Eros into a warm embrace, he kissed the top of his head and sighed quietly. "You scare me Eros..but I'm glad that you are going to stop working at that wretched place." Joseph spoke quietly.

He smiled lightly while nuzzling his face against Joseph's chest. "If it bothered you so, then you should've told me baby." Verus held his arms around Joseph and took a deep breath, inhaling his scent. He had always enjoyed the scent that Joseph always had on, he always smelled of pine and shae butter.

"Would that have stopped you from cheating?" Joseph shrugged his shoulders and guided his lover inside the room, shoving him onto the floor. "Now..be a good boy and work me up then suck me off." He ordered.

A soft exhale left his lips before 'Ro got up onto his knees. He looked up at the male that was standing in front of him before nodding ever so slightly with a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Yes sir~"

Joseph unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down below his bottom and moved his hand onto Eros' head. "You're mine and mine only. Do you understand?" He narrowed his eyes and grabbed a handful of his blue locks.

Eros nibbling on the inside of his cheek while he watched his lover, he moved closer and placed one hand on his thigh. "I won't be anyone else's. i refuse to have anyone but you." He nipped at his upper thigh and licked at the spot soon after. "I refuse." He slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down.

Joseph used his other hand to insert two fingers into Elyus' warm wet mouth, swiping them over his tongue. "Mm..don't think that you're off the hook after this, you did slap me and I don't take kindly to when my pet slaps me." He growled.

The bluenette sucked invitingly on the fingers that were out in his mouth. His tongue lolling over them letting the fingers get coated in a good amount of saliva. "Mm.." Eros nodded a bit before pulling away from the fingers with a final lick to the fingers. He looked at the treat that was in front of him, giving a little kitten lick to the tip before licking a line up from the base of his cock up to the tip. Joseph let out a soft and short sigh, tightening his grip on Eros' hair before tilting the male's head back. Using the other hand, he opened up his lover's mouth and slid his cock in until the tip touched the back of his throat. Holding back his urge to gag was a main thought in his mind. Beginning to bob his head back and forth ever so often sucking hard on the tip, strands of dark blue hair fell in front of his eyes. Holding himself on his knees with one hand on the ground and the other gripping the flesh on Joseph's thigh, he gagged then once the tip hit the back of his throat once more, making a muffled sweet little moan escape. Hearing his lover's moan encouraged him to thrust in deeper down his throat. He held Eros' head in place and groaned softly, his cock slowly hardening.

The grip on his thigh tightened a bit as he sucked hard on the tip before hollowing his cheeks to fit everything in his mouth, deep throating his cock. Soon pulling off with a 'pop' trying to get some oxygen in his lungs. "F-fuck..-" Eros stumbled on his words for a second, licking a bit of pre-cum off of the corner of his lips. Joseph yanked him up onto his feet, turning him around and pressing the male against the bed. "Take your clothes off and get into position." His hand smacking Eros' ass hard and grinned. "I'm going to make you beg for me~" He cooed.