Chapter 8

Mature content ahead!

---

Joseph moved over to hover above Eros and leaned in, his lips peppering soft kisses onto the male's neck. His hands on either side of his head, holding him up. Eros moved one hand up to the other's head and placed it on his cheek. He gently bit his bottom lip and tilted his head a bit to the side and pecked a soft kiss to his lover's wrist. Joseph continued to listen to the music, the song changing up to a slower tempo. He lifted Eros' shirt up and licked his nipple, looking up at him. Eros' left leg shifted a bit, a soft groan emitting from his throat as he locked a gaze with Joseph. A small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips as he leaned back in and gently bit the light pink bud. He sucked on it lightly and rubbed his crotch. He shuddered, one hand going down to hold the hem of his shirt while the other stayed at his side. He closed one eye and tilted his head back. "Mmh..~" Joseph pressed his tongue over his nipple and slid down to the hem of his pants, tugging them off. He nuzzled his partner's clothed member, chuckling softly.

Eros was becoming irritable, lacing his hands into his lover's hair. He looked down at him with light eyes, now filled with a newly found lust and want.Joseph reached his hand into his lover's briefs and pulled his member out, kissing the tip. He stroked it nice and slowly in his hand. Holding his tongue, Eros nibbled on his lower lip. A quiet gasp leaving his lips slightly tightening his grip on Joseph's hair. He took in some of his cock into his mouth, bobbing his head at a decent pace. The male moved his free hand up and rubbed his nipple in between his fingers.Eros let his head fall back onto the pillows, feeling his cheeks flush a red that was darkening- it flushed the tips of his ears as well. He relaxed his grip a little and ran his fingers through his partner's hair. Joseph pulled away with a small pop and looked back up at him, sitting up to take his clothes off. He stripped down, removing Eros' boxers afterwards.

Eros attacked his neck, peppering it in both kisses and little nips, trailing up to Joseph's ear. He promptly tugged on the lobe with a little smirk. "Let me ride you daddy~"

Joseph sat back, grabbing Eros by his hips and pulling him onto his lap. "Mm, it's been awhile~" His hard on rubbing up against the male's hole. Eros leaned against Joseph's shoulders and spread himself. He groaned and lowered himself onto the other's cock, finally just letting himself fall and let their pelvises touch. "Shit..~" He let out a content sigh and placed a gentle kiss against his neck before biting down gently. Joey wanted to leave his marks behind, make them more noticeable this time. The male bounced Eros, his hips moving up and down from the swift thrusts. Eros bounced down in time with the thrusts. His walls tightening around his member every time it hit his prostate. The Elyus leaned back a little and gripped the backs of Joseph's thighs, moaning quietly. Joseph kept his partner's cheeks spread to make it easier for his cock to slide in deeper. He panted softly and continued to mark his neck. Eros slowed his pace a bit, digging his nails into his lover's nape on his neck. He leaned forward a bit and nibbled on his ear. "Baby I'm gonna come..~"

"If you do then I'll only continue to fuck you until you can't walk anymore." Joseph responded softly and grunted, massaging his ass cheeks with his fingers. On one hand, part of him was begging for that. The other half.. he wanted to be able to walk at least some tomorrow. Eros groaned and pressed his face into his shoulder, hooking his arms around the male's neck and without warning rocked down hard onto his cock. His hot load shot up inside the other male, he only grinned and pinned Eros down onto the mattress. His thrusts turned into poundings and he used one of his hands to hold his lover's thigh.

Eros was a moaning, drooling, thoughtless mess right now. He buried his head in the pillows, his moans turned more into screams of pleasure and his arms stretched out in front of him, desperately grabbing at the headboard for support. His own seed releasing over the covers and his abdomen soon after. Joseph relentlessly continued his thrusts throughout the night, often slowing down. He stopped only three hours before sunrise and pulled out, panting softly. Eros was a complete mess by the end of it. He was a panting, drooling, thoughtless mess. Some hair stuck to his forehead from sweat and his cheeks, ears and shoulders were dusted in a scarlet. "Ngh.. no more.." He mewled.

Joseph leaned back, brushing his dark locks back with a smirk. His fingers gently massaged the male's thighs. "How do you feel baby~?" He cooed softly.

Eros took a few deep breaths before responding. "So good..~" He tilted his head back and to the side so he could glance to the other.

Joseph hovered back above him and pecked his lips softly, moving off the bed afterwards to take a shower. "Good, be a good boy and get in the shower with me."

A soft smile came over his lips. "You're going to have to carry me-" Eros turned around and immediately regretted it. He tightened his grip on the sheets before looking up at Joseph.

Joseph slapped his ass, shaking his head with a faint sadistic smile. He pulled his lover up onto his feet and let go of him. "Walk." He ordered. Eros yelped. He stood still, wobbling painfully. Walking shouldn't be so hard, right? When you've been taking it up the ass for the past four hours it's the hardest thing in the world. "Joseph-"

Joseph stood behind him and wrapped his arms around his small body, walking into the bathroom with him. "I got you." He placed a soft kiss on his shoulder.

Eros sighed gently while placing his hands on top of his lover's. "Mhm.." He turned on the shower and slowly slinked inside, holding onto him the whole time. Joey stepped in behind him, closing the curtain and grabbing the bottle of shampoo. "We'll get some sleep and we'll go to get some breakfast okay?"

"That sounds perfect." Eros purred, leaning back against his lover before stretching towards the ceiling and letting out a little yawn.

Joseph poured some of the shampoo onto his palm and massaged it into Eros' hair, humming softly. "You're all mine..all of you." He whispered.

Eros nodded lightly while enjoying the little treatment that he was receiving. "Only yours forever." He closed his eyes a bit and relaxed.

Joseph then rinsed the male's hair out, taking his time on washing his body now. Over the next thirty minutes or so he finished up showering himself and turned the water off. Eros held still for the amount that he was being treated. He hummed quietly, ever so often leaving a little kisses either on his cheek or his neck. He grabbed two towels, one for himself and the other for Eros. Joey stepped out as he dried himself, yawning quietly. Eros wrapped the towel around his body after drying off, a few droplets of water falling from his hair. He rolled his neck a few times and sighed.

Joseph hung his towel up once he finished, walking out of the bathroom and grabbing a clean pair of briefs from the closet. He slid them on and sat down on the bed. Eros yawned. He followed soon behind, slowly making his way to the closet and grabbed a pair of briefs. Slipping them on some shorts followed. Slowly he edged over to the bed and sat on his lover's lap. "Mmh I love you.."

"I love you even more." Joey wrapped his arms around his partner's small frame and laid on his back, holding him close.

Eros inhaled, savoring Joseph's scent as a light smile tugged on his the corners of his lips. He rested his face in the nook of his shoulder and neck. "Impossible."

He hummed softly and kissed his cheek, he sat back up then reached over into a drawer. He pulled a small black box out and looked at Eros. "Baby." Eros eyed the small box, the tips of his ears flushing to a light pink colour unable to be seen in the darkness but it was there. "Yes?"

"This isn't the way I wanted to do this but I don't want to wait anymore." Joseph held it in front of himself and opened it. "We've been through so much and yet we still stuck together. I can't see myself with any other man other than you. You make me so happy Eros, will you marry me?"