Chapter Five

Once I got in I clead  up the mess I had created earlier that day and then once I relaxed a little I read the little message from Ashi her self. It said that;

You need to be here for half-eight in the morning to get your clothes and to have a little meeting with the butlers too. Also with the cooks. Thank you so much for your company yesterday. Sorry I couldn't see you off.

I read her message to myself feeling my heart flutter a little as I stared to reply to her.

Thank you for having me, also I thank you so much for taking me on so fast, I'm sure this is going to be so fun and good. Anyway, I'll be there on that time also its okay, you did enough by spending some of your time to have that interview with me, I can't wait to be working with you!

I sent the message pretty fast as I hopped onto my bed thinking about how that could go on. I just can't wait to see her again, she's cute, but I think she may be a bit older than me.... Wait am I supposed to think about my Misstress like that? But what I am thinking are straight up facts. She is really pretty, I wonder what it's like to look like that, I bet it's really annoying.

***

I don't even remember when I want to sleep. But I sure did have a good sleep. I turned my head to the clock that flashed quietly letting me know that it's was just the right time to look at it. "Righ, now it's time to go and get shit done!" I said getting up, grabbing some of my cloths. Getting ready to start my work with my new colleagues, I just can't wait.

"Right..." I said looking about for my phone since I probably dropped it of my drawers last night. "Ummmm....?" I lifted my pillow then making my bed even more on a mess. Just as I was getting annoyed my phone had a notification. I turned around slightly seeing it flash a little. "There you are..." I picked it up to see a message from Ashi.

Morning, I hope you had a nice sleep, are you still coming? If you are would you like me to seen out on of my workers to come and collect you?

"Why did she suddenly text me?" I ssod tot myself as I felt my heart beat a little faster.

Morning, I hope you slept well too, also yeah I'm still coming, I finally got a job why would I bail? Can you send out one of your people to collect me please???😅

I suddenly feel rude for asking her to do that, but I aslo feel like that will help me build a work relationship with the person she sends out to me. I already know I'll get alone with the butler and the person she asked to show me around. Also I already have a strong relationship with her and I've just meet her.

Okay, I'll send you a message when they're coming to collect you. So stay near your phone, and I hope you enjoy their company!

I'm sure I'll enjoy theit company, you all are really nice and I don't know why, but I think it's cool, cause barely anyone is nice anymore.

Your not wrong there, and I like you so I will be nice and everyone will be nice to you if I be nice to you. That's what you call loyal workers also they all like me alot because I treat them all fairly. 

I'm sure you do, and I can't wait to be treated like that, I also will repay you with hard work!

Ahah, I know you will, I know.

After that message I heard a beep around the front of my apartment and I opened the window to see a black car parked in front of the apartment, at the instant I knew that was the person who was set to pick me up. I grabbed my charger and ran out of the door, almost leaving it unlocked. I ran back locking it then almost dropping down the thousands of steps.

"Good morning miss. You're Yuri, right?" The tall figure said to me once I was stood aside if the car. I nodded and got into the door the man opened for me.

"Thank you for collecting me, sorry for the bother." I said as he got into the car getting ready to drive off.

"This is no problem, the Mistress has taken a liking to you so we will like you, also you seem like a really nice lady." His kind of nice words made me smile and tha k him one more time as we took off away from my ugly ass apartment.