Chapter Seven

"Ah, umph..." The moans came out my mouth swiftly as I felt something weird flowing around my vagina. 

"Um...Your moans are so sweet..." She whispered in my ear as the weird feeling became stronger and stronger.  "oh..I see...you're close to coming!" She said with a little laugh and a lick of her lips. Suddenly, I had to clench down there letting a long moan out. Once that was over, I was over whelmed with heavy breathing. "Wow, that took you some time!" She said with a wider smile, leaving me confused. 

"W-what was that?" I asked as she  looked at me while her smile slowly turned back to normal. I could see that she was about to tell me something important as she looked me dead in the eye with a pale expression.

"Well, I've taken to much of a liking to you...and then I couldn't hold my self back...there's just something about you. But never mind that, I'm going to make you my sex slave..." Once her words had vibrated my ear drums my heart had almost burst, something inside of me was happy...However, I've never experience anything like this so the other part was reluctant. I had no idea what to say , so my lips felt like they were sewed together. "The others don't know about this...so you must not tell anyone...not even your best friend. But the good news is that you're basically working to jobs so you're going to be paid more. Just think of this if you can please me the more money, but if you fail the less money." She finished with the same smile she had before she had started telling me about this. I-I...I'm so happy but confused, does this mean that we have some type of relationship? 

***

The next day had came so quickly, I had no idea what to do...could she want me to do something with her today? No one knows, only I will when she does something to me. I have no Idea what to think...but its not like I hate the feeling...its just the pressure of not saying anything,but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. 

Not only that, she told me that I was moving in and had to start moving things over and that is  what I was doing most of last night I have one suit case and two bags to move over today. Most of the things I have are cloths since its been a while I've gone through them. Also, my first pay check will be this month since I sent an email to them a day after they had sent the pay checks. I know, lucky! 

"Alright..." I quietly whispered to myself, grabbing the things I needed, including the bags and the suit case. I could feel my heart beating, no...more like pounding inside of my chest, I had so many mixed emotions once I was stood beside the limo that had the butler stood beside it , looking at me with a bright smile. Little did I know I was going to be surprised with who was in the limo. Yeah, it ain't as simple...yes, she was in there but she was with  a male! 

"Ahhh, Yuri!" She said to me as I got into the limo, her eyes were nice and sparkly and big, her cheeks were a little red as she waved her hand at me. When the door was closed she had tapped the seat next to her. Of course I sat next to her , I can't disobey her, she is my mistress after all. 

"Well, Ashi...you've taken a liking to this girl." The man had said looking at me with a serious expression.  I looked at Ashi as she just smiled and began to speak.

"Well, brother, Kui..."

Wait, Wait, Wait! Ashi has a Brother!?