Chapter Eleven

I stood still for a second, staring at her as she still had a little smirk on her face, I don't understand what she means. She slowly got up, wrapping her arm around my waist making me lightly push at her shoulder as she leaned in, closing the cap between me and her face.

"You have such cute reactions." Her seductive voice sent a little chill down my spine as she brushed her lips on mine. Her kiss was to sweet and heated. Her tongue brushed my bottom lip and she slid her hand under my pants. She moved her hand in the some place in the same movement when she did it the first time.

"Ah... We can't do it here..."I whispered to her as she kissed at my neck ignoring me. " Ashi! "I moaned her name almost to loudly.

"If you don't be quiet we'll be caught." She whispered to me as her finger carefully began to thrust in and out if me, making feel a little uncomfortable. In till she suddenly slid another finger in.

"Ah! Mmm." I almost let out another loud moan, holding my breath is all that I can do right now. But that was starting to be very impossible as her fingers were moving faster and more was slid in.

"Gosh..." Ashi said as her hand stopped moving and she suddenly tunred me around bending me over her little desk thing. I could hear her going through her desk draw as she held my wrists behind my back. The noise had stopped before I felt her lift up my skirt. Her hands pulled down my pants making me slightly worry as she rubbed somthing on my virgina.

"A-Ashi?!" I called her name raisng my head looking over my shoulder, rubbing my thighs together so she couldn't do that anymore. I saw her roll her eyes as she pushed my head back down to the desk.

"I already told you...I'm making you mine again..." She evilily whispered into my ear as she bit my ear, telling me to open my legs more again. I did what I was told since I am her maid now. Also because I need the money. I then felt what it was that she was pushing into me.

"AH...Gahhh..." It hurt a lot more than Ashi's fingers it was wider and longer.

"Acrh your back a bit more." She demanded as I did it. She didn't tell me what she was about to do. I felt it being pushed all the way into me. Once it was all in she pressed a buton before it started to viabrate in me. It felt to weird I really wanted it out of me but before I could even make a noise or sound she pressed button again making it move a little faster.

"A-Ah...Ughhh...Gahhh!" I coudn't hold back the moans that were coming out of my mouth as she began to move it in and out of me. I really wanted it to stop, I have no idea what had come over her , but she's enjoying it. Thats what I'm here for to make her pleased and keep her pleased and thats what I'm going to do even if I hate it.

"You really like the viabrater?" She asked as the grasp around my wrists got a little tighter as she laughed. "You're lucky that I din't have my other toy down here. Or you would of loved it a bit more." She whispered into my ear as I could sense her lips going back into smirk. The more she did this the more I started to enjoy it. It felt good once she started to move it in a particualr way.

I could feel myself getting closer to coming. But I didnt want to stop.

"Ah...ah...Im close!" I yelled at her as she flipped me round so now I was facing her, I could see her face looking back down at me, full of lust and thurst. I knew she wasn't doing this out of fun, she was really making me HERS again. I really didn't mind that I'd rather her than her creepy brother any day. Her tongue was out of her mouth and tracing her bottom lip before she leand in to me, kissing me again with her nice soft lips. Her kisses were to good, I don't understand how she does it. I felt her hand make its way up to my chest as she began to sligtly croess my breast. I suddenly closed my eyes as I was just about to let lose. I felt my legs jult, I didn't even know that I was biting on her lip as I came.

"Ah..." She pulled her head away, placing her fingure on her lip as it bled a little I laid spread as she slid the viabrater out of me. "You really are more of my taste...and you are mine now...You will not let people touch you unless its me." She said as I felt slightly embarresed as she left her own office.