Chapter Ten

I felt the mistresses chin slightly rub against my shoulder as I slowly awoke from an actually nice sleep. Suddenly remembered what had happened yesterday. My eyes widened, my body slightly tensed as I rolled over to be face to face with the beauty behind me.

"Un... Whats up with you?" Her voice was a little croaky, I watched her eye lids open and shut multiple of times before she opened them fully. A little grin was on her face as she stared into my eyes. I started back, blushing slightly as the mistresses brushed back some of my hair so she could see my face better.

"M-morning." My cheeks began brighten with a pink/red colour as I felt the back of  mistresses finger lightly prush against my cheek.

"Morning." She replied as she continued to push her finger against my cheek. Smiling a little more as she did it. "You have really nice and soft skin." Her words came out of the blue as I sat there confused intill her words finally hit me.

"I-um... Y-your really pretty though..." My words quickly turned into mumbles. I know she heard what I said. Her cheeks were slightly blushing as she closed her eyes, placing her hand on my cheek and moving her face closer and closer intill our lips conected. Her soft lips moved with mine. Her tongue traced my bottom lip making me open my mouth a little, allowing her tongue to wiggle into my mouth. Our tongues dace over in another's as slight moans escaped into the air. Damn why are her kisses so good?! She pulled away, whipping away the saliva that was on my chin.

"You better go down to your room and get ready." A little wink was the rest of her before she got up out of the bed and disappeared into her bath room. I rolled over onto the side of the bed, getting up stretching as soon as I was stood up. After my stretch I walked out of the room not even knowing what time it was. But I was probably late for my first day, god damn it!

I'm gonna have to hurry and get ready before I'm even late!

I though as my walking pace increases to much almost making me stumble over my own feet. Grabbing the rail I looked about to see if anyone had seen me fall over my own feet.

Oh embarrassing!

I thought to myself as I slowly walked down the stairs. Suddenly hearing the butler talking to Ashi brother.

"I'm sorry sir but the mistresses had ordered us to lead you out." The  butler almost sounded a little to irritated.

"That-" He turned his head to see me walking down the stairs. Our eyes had meet. His lips curved into a smile before he walked off. Living me scared and confused.

"He's gone right?" I asked from the stairs, watching the butler take a sigh and smile at me.

"Yes, you can safely come down now." I smiled back, walking down thr stairs again. Suddenly hearing the mistress call my name.

"Yuri!" I turned to the stairs again and  looked up at her with a little smile. She started at me before demanding me to get her somethings, I guess she must if still was a bit pissed from yesterday, and seeing him might of set her off again.

I walked down the rest of the stairs and to the kitchen.  Asking the chief for the things Ashi wanted.

***
Once her food and drink were ready, I took them to her office, knocking before I came in of course.

"Come in." She said as you heard her sigh a little.

"Here's your breakfast and hit drink." I said smiling at her as she did the same thing before looking back at her computer. "Are you feeling better now?" I quickly asked as I watched her face go back to the stressed one I had seen when I walked in.

"No, I just have to much stress right now, the company isn't going well right now. I wonder if it has to do with that idiot." She said pinching the the temple of her nose clenching the other fist.

"Oh, well, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked not only to be a helpful maid, I asked out of concern. She looked at me for a hard second before slightly smiling.

"Yeah, I guess you can help me with something."

Writers note:

Hey, guys I'm soo sorry for taking so long to upstate this book