1

NOTICE ME.
୧ *·˚ JUNG JAEHYUN.┆KIM DAHYUN. ↰

romance au ❤
2020

DISCLAIMER !

this is a work of fiction. character, lifestyle, events and situation are by author's imagination and/or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual person or events, plot or story is purely coincidental.

+++

" dont touch my toys again. you are poor, ugly and have no toys. you cant be friend with us " a chubby boy said. a boy who seems much slimmer cried silently on the ground.

the boy walk away while dissing the crying boy.

while the boy still crying, a little girl jump out from nowhere. " hey! " the girl whisper. he keep silent. " dont cry, okay? "

the boy didnt dare to show his face to the girl. he is too embarrassed to face the girl with his wet eyes.

" dont you worry! im a good girl " said the girl. she takes out a lollipop from her pocket. " take this " the boy still silent.

she grabbed his hand and put it in his fist. " t-thanks " the boy started to speak.

" lets be friends! im dahyun, what is your name? " said the girl while sit across the little boy.

" i-im jaehyun " the boy, jaehyun, said. " nice to meet you jaehyun! we are both ended with hyun hehe. " dahyun said and hugged jaehyun.

jaehyun hugged back and smiled. smile like he feel needed.

dahyun break the hug. "lets play together! we can still play without a toy."

+

10 years later

" anyone home? " jaehyun asked knocking the door. " dahyun is inside, come in " he turned his head to met eyes with jeongyeon who just got out from her car.

jaehyun bowed and greet her. " okay noona "

" let me find a nicer clothes first! dahyunnie need to be beautiful! " she shouted from upstairs making the male chuckled.

jaehyun scrolled through his phone while waiting for dahyun to go downstairs.

" jeff! which one would look cute? " dahyun asked showing a red blouse with a white skirt and a yellow shirt with jeans.

" wear the one you like. you like blouse the most so wear that " he said pointing at the clothes. " should i tie my hair? "

" i think you look better with a half tie and a little bang would do " he said and told dahyun to go change quickly.

" thanks "

after 15 minutes, dahyun walk downstairs with the suggested clothes by jaehyun.

" we will get going! " dahyun said and drag jaehyun out from the house. she close the door and walk side by side to the bus stop.

jeongyeon sat beside chaeyoung who is currently thinking about getting a new tattoo. " they look good together right? " chaeyoung silently nodded in agreement.

+

" wow jaehyun, look! the shop upgraded! " dahyun said and walk inside the shop excitedly. jaehyun followed her into the shop.

" oit relax. i will buy those candies for you " he said. " you will? really? yass " she said making jaehyun's heart flutter.

" i want that chocolate bar, wow amazing " dahyun said and grab the big chocolate bar. " they have with jellies! " she said and take the chocolate bar.

she looked into jaehyun's eyes and give him her puppy eyes.

then she dragged jaehyun to the lollipop aisle.

" this is your favourite kind of candies. choose one. my treat! " she said telling him to buy the expensive one.

" i'll just take this cute one " she shake her head sideways. " if you want that, take more " dahyun said.

" okay, i'll take two " jaehyun said and choose a bigger one. she nodded and show a thumbs up.

they walked to the counter and paid for theirs candies. they really did paid seperately.

" lets eat something, im hungry ." he said and drag dahyun to a real restaurant.

+

" jae you remember mina right? " dahyun asked while locked her hands with him. she didnt felt anything as she locked or even cling her arm with jaehyun. she really loves him as her friend.

first ever friend.

" how can i forgot my friend's wife "

" mina told me that she and yuta will be back to korea soon " dahyun said with her eyes sparkling.

jaehyun fell for that eyes. he is so in love with those eyes since the first time. " really? they have done honeymoon-ing? " he asked shocked.

" its still early for the couple to be back from German after 2 weeks " jaehyun said.

" auu you idiot. they both didnt like traveling so much and you know that" dahyun said scoffing to him.

" you know " he snapped to the reality. " you really should date someone as soon as possible. and yeah me too " jaehyun nodded.

" we are 18 and yet we are still single " dahyun said with a pout.

" yeah of course because people might think we are dating actually " jaehyun whispered and lift his hands which are locked with dahyun's.

" eh my bad " dahyun blushed and let go of his hand. " its okay " jaehyun said and grabbed her hand back.

dahyun's heart skipped a beat when jaehyun took her hand back.

+++

- happy bday chaeyoung & jeno!