3

" dachaetzu kids, wake up! " jihyo knocked on the door several times. " take a shower and come down for breakfast. you need to go to school " after that she walked down to the dining room.

dahyun rubbed her eyes and strech for a while before taking shower. " chaeyu, you guys need to go to school too. wake uppp " she said to the maknaes who is sleeping soundly.

she lazily walk to bathroom and have a warm bath. she changed to uniform and wake them once again before she run downstairs.

dahyun is going to the different school while chaeyoung and tzuyu are going to the same school.

" good morning. hurry up and have a breakfast " jeongyeon said as she clean the dishes.

sana spotted dahyun sitting in the dining room hurriedly walk to her and hand something. " study well babyy " dahyun got shocked and chocked on her cereal and thank her. she got pocket money!

she dig in her last bite and hug the olders " bye! i will get going now " dahyun walk to the main door and wore her shoes.

she walked to the bus stop waiting for the bus and also for jaehyun to arrive. after a few minutes, he arrives while running really fast.

" i- hah i taught hah i will be late " he said while panting. she pulled jaehyun who is squatting on the floor to the bench.

she laughed a bit looking at him. " you look really nervous you know. did they wake you up or not? " dahyun said shaking her head sideway.

" lets go " dahyun stood up and get on the bus happily.

+

" gahyeon! " dahyun hugged gahyeon who just arrived to school. " jaehyun, hello! " gahyeon greet him afterwards. he greet back with a fist bump.

" i heard mina is back from German? " gahyeon asked few question as they three walked to their classroom.

but jaehyun was stopped by someone. " hey jaehyun. can i ask you something? " jihoon asked. " yeah sure anything for my dude "

jihoon grinned happily. " you know dahyun well right? i want to get close to her " jaehyun become silent.

" jeffrey? jaehyun? are you, okay? " jihoon waved infront of his face. " y-yeah sure " he answered.

" cool. thanks bro. "

" not a big problem. i guess. " he sighed and enter his classroom before his first period  teacher do.

+

mrs kim as jaehyun and dahyun's homeroom teacher enter the class. " good morning everyone " the students bowed followed by a greet.

" you may sit down now. i have an announcement. so for all the 11th grade students this year will go for a camp. everyone must go " she said bolding the word. " more information will be given out so all students please gather on 3 pm. please show up "

" yes, miss" everyone replied as an agreement.

" now get ready for your respective subject. thank you " she said and excuse herself.

" i hate camping! " dahyun exclaimed. " i hate it too but it seems like we must go " gahyeon replied.

dahyun  sighed and bring out her books. " lets go for our first period class. jeff, lets go " dahyun said and they walked out to the lab.

" did you hear about the new student? " gahyeon asked. dahyun shook her head.

" they say his name is donghyun. i saw him earlier and he is so cute " gahyeon whined. " donghyun? " she nodded.

perhaps the kim donghyun i know?  dahyun questioned herself.

" jae! " jaehyun who was walking behind the girls turn his head to only see jihoon. " hurry up " jihoon is also having the same first period class with them.

+

" everyone is here? class president please check your classmates and report it to me now " mr jang shouted as soon as he enters the hall.

all class president do as they were told and thankfully all students is on time.

mrs kim walked to the center and grab everyone attention. " as you were told we are going to hold a camping " then she hold up a paper which has information about the camping. " the camping will go on for 2 weeks and no money from you needed because we have sponsors who will colaborate with us " then she hand to every students the paper.

" woah, two week is kind of long " dahyun said. " at least we are not going to pay for anything. " jaehyun chuckled.

" and i want your cooperate by choosing your own group members. each group must have at least 5 or more students " mrs kim stated.

" can we choose both female and male in one group miss? " kwon asked.

she nodded and student were all shouting in joy. but it didnt last long when mr jang warn them.

" please start choosing your member silently. " jaehyun, dahyun and gahyeon just seated as they were and wait for the rest student who wasnt chosen to be teamed up with.

a male student walk towards them. "can i join your team?" dahyun mentally scream when she saw him.

" donghyun? hey long time no see you! " jaehyun nodded with a grin.

" thats donghyun, the new guy. seems like jaehyun knows him" gahyeon whisper in her ears before she could be mad towards jaehyun.

dahyun slightly slap jaehyun arm. " why did you let him? " she whisper to jaehyun making the male to give a confused face. "why not? he is our friend "

"nothing!" dahyun sighed and ignore them.

on the other side, donghyun was suprised to meet dahyun and also jaehyun again. he does felt happy, but sad regretting what he did. thank god jaehyun didnt know about them, if he knows jaehyun might just punch donghyun in his face.

she seems to be happy with jaehyun. as long as you are happy i feel happy too. i guess.

jihoon ran towards jaehyun and the others and joined the team before shuhua and soojin could join.

+++

- im so confused picking the name omg.