6

the girls walk to a park where they will meet with the boys. dahyun texted jaehyun beforehand and wait for them.

" where are them? 10 minutes passed already " taeha said looking at her watch.

" is that them? "

dahyun rolled her eyes as she saw donghyun. she just dont like him after all what happen. and the way he looks at her with heart eyes.

jaehyun noticed and start to feel guilty. he knows they are exes but maybe there is something more that happen after that.

" sorry we are late. i have stomach-ache " kwon said. they all laughed at how cute he is.

jaehyun quickly sit beside dahyun after he saw donghyun looking at that spot. " thanks " dahyun muttered.

jihoon noticed it and feel uncomfortable. he thought jaehyun is agree to help him.  they even whisper to each other and laugh afterwards. he knews that dahyun is jaehyun's first friends, but still...

" we only have about 30 minutes now. lets take a quick walk " gahyeon said. they all nodded and walk around.

jaehyun eyed jihoon to replace his place. " i want to talk with kwon for a moment. walk with jihoon " dahyun face turned to a confused one.

she knows that jaehyun and kwon dont talk a lot together. " jihoon, where are you? " she looked at her back and told him to hurry.

" since when jaehyun and kwon talk with each other? " she said pouting looking at them talking really well. " since ms park gather them i think. "

" really? "

jihoon nodded nervously as dahyun look at him into his eyes. he couldnt look back so he focused at the front.

" can i talk with you dahyun? " donghyun asked. " no " she pulled jihoon with her aggresively and walk faster.

+

" did you all have relaxed yourself? for the first activities, we will do rock climbing. so please warm up yourself with your team members and the first group who done warming up can go the my right side to put on safety equipments. " mr jang said.

dahyun's team agreed to go first so they did.

" can we go first, sir? " jaehyun asked a little bit panting. mr jang nodded and command the team to wear their safety equipment.

after all the students done warming up, they gather to watch the first student do the rock climbing after some excersice.

jaehyun as the volunteer started to climb the rock wall first.

" jung jaehyun! way to go!  " as expected girls start to scream his name looking at how cool he is climbing. though dahyun didnt care about it at all she still feel disgusted.

dahyun was next after jaehyun. she felt all nervous but jihoon cheered her up.

dahyun slipped as she climb the wall. she fell off while scracthing her hand and some interesting fact, they didnt give the students rope. how nice the sponsers are.

she folded and hugged herself, scared at the fact she is going to fall. and someone caught her really fast.

" tell me its you jaehyun " she whisper and cried.

" open your eyes and check it yourself " the person said. she slowly opened her eyes and it is jaehyun. " thank you " she hugged him really tight.

" bring her to the medic hurry " mr jang ran towards them.

they nodded and walk toward the medic tent. " oh my god dubu are you okay? " taeha ran. she is still dazed at how fast jaehyun is.

dahyun nodded and let out a grin then she met eyes with donghyun who looks really worried.

+

" please inform your team on 7 pm. we will have dinner on 8 pm. dismissed. " all 11th grade students start to walk back to their dorm.

jihoon walk faster to match dahyun pace. and jaehyun got his signal and catch up with kwon again. " jihoon, why does jaehyun loves to leave me alone? " she said pouting.

" i dont know, you have me though " he said and winked. dahyun giggled thinking he is joking.

jihoon cant help but giggle along looking at how cute dahyun is. " so how was your hand anyway? " dahyun looked at her bruised wrist. " she said she is fine i guess. "

" aww she can talk again! " he play along with dahyun. she laughed loudly causing people to look at her.

he relieved she is enjoying herself. " so see you on 7 jihoon! " she said and walk into the dorm.

" how was the talk? " jaehyun asked jihoon after he excuse himself from kwon. " its looks great because i didnt get friend-zone yet " he winked.

oh well our wink king.

jaehyun chuckled at him. " lets go refresh ourself and have more talk with her later. " he patted jihoon's back and enter their dorm.