8

2 weeks later

sua and dowoon, happy as always they do. while gahyeon and dating are official kwon. yup, a new cute couple of the century.

while byul who was sitting alone spacing. jaehyun and dahyun seems to be having fun sketching on their sketch book

and being loud duh.

its recess but they dont feel like eating so they just stay in the classroom.

jihoon who doesnt want to tag along with the couples try to find the others. he was about to walk to jaehyun and dahyun but then he saw byul.

he has that great feeling since he was pair up with byul for some activites before.

" hey byul byul " he took a seat beside her. she flinched a bit hearing the voice. " oh hi jihoon "

it was an awkward silence when jaehyun and dahyun stopped playing and went outside. now there is only jihoon and byul inside the class.

" the fever is gone? you still look weak- " he stopped when he saw byul staring at him. " jihoon i like you. i know you wont like me back its okay. i just feel like i need to tell you "

he realized that the great feeling is love. he loved dahyun but there is this secret spot in his heart.

which he believe its byul's.

" can i tell you something? " she nodded.

" before the camping, i liked dahyun. but of course she doesnt have any clue on that. she have jaehyun who she loves a lot. maybe as a friend or a man i dont know. but everythings become clear for me " he stopped and looked at byul who was looking at him.

" whats the point of chasing someone when its just a waste of time while the answer is infront my eyes. i fell deeper into you and here am i, loving you " he said.

" uh this is cringey but lets date? " she nodded and he take that as they are officially dating.

unexpectedly, their friends eavesdrop them. totally jaehyun and dahyun's plan.

" congratulation, congratulation, congratulation byul and jihoon is dating congratulation! " they all sang in sync.

" i dont know you have a crush on me! " dahyun said patting jihoon's shoulder. " jae knows about it. " jaehyun widened his eyes.

" why didnt you tell me?! " dahyun said getting a slight mad. everyone laugh because of her cute behavior.

they come back to their spot after chasing each other around the class. " anyway, we have 3 couple on our squad. im happy but taeha dahyun and jaehyun--"

" yah! gahyeon " taeha said.

they all laughed and went back to their classroom except for jaehyun, dahyun, gahyeon.