10

" dahyun! " jaehyun shouted from behind. dahyun who was waiting for the bus waved toward his direction.

" you are always late! i am scared if the bus will leave us " she blurted out when jaehyun arrived beside her.

" us? so that mean if i miss the bus you will miss it too? wow dahyun is so cheesy "

" you know what i will just leave you. bye "

" ahh wait for me " jaehyun said. the bus arrived in time so they get on the bus with dahyun still ignoring him.

+

" taeyong tell me she likes someone from his job. i really hope its nayeon " jaehyun said while taking his book.

" they will date for sure " dahyun nodded in agreement.

" they look cute together so why not " they close their locker door and walk to their class.

but they was stopped by this two girl. " hi, jaehyun " greet shuhua. " uh hi "

" so i have decided to confess something to you today. umm- " dahyun cut her off. " hurry up, we are late for class "

" can you be my boyfriend? i have been like you since the past year. please? " she said. dahyun let her mind control her self.

" im sorry babygirl he is my mine. now excuse us, we have class. im sure you too" dahyun hold jaehyun's hand and dragged him to their class.

she is not sure why her body and mouth act like that. she felt that jealousy inside her. her blood rose up hearing that sentence by shuhua.

" dub, whats wrong? " dahyun smacked the table using her book. " forget that "

+

" lets have lunch " jaehyun called for dahyun. " your treat or i wont eat " he nodded with a grin, knowing that she will speak to him now.

she has been ignoring jaehyun for 5 hours already. dahyun always ask question in chapter she didnt understand but she understand it all today.

" bread or ice-cream? " jaehyun asked. " no doubt, both " she giggled. " kidding, i would like bread "

they sit on a table with gahyeon and kwon. " hey, i heard shuhua confessed to you today " kwon asked.

" well yeah "

" and we also heard dahyun called you her boyfriend. so, any updates? " gahyeon said bolding the word 'we' to kwon and left a smirk to the both jaehyun and dahyun.

dahyun rolled her eyes and just eat her bread. " that was just a joke. you know she annoy me a lot! "

" joke well yeah joke " gahyeon winked at dahyun.

" i hate you " gahyeon laugh looking at dahyun become mad. its hard to see a devil dahyun because she has always been angelic all the time.