9

" everyone busy tonight? " taeha asked. all of them shook their head sideways.

its lunchtime but they are spending the precious 30 minutes studying. perhaps school's genius.

" should we have a group dinner? " she asked again. " thats sounds great. italian restaurant? " byul asked.

" im craving for pasta! " dowoon shouted in joy. the librarian woman shush him down.

" okay italian restaurant, 7 pm" she stated. some of them is excited already. " so you are joining, donghyun? "

donghyun who was busy studying with them flinch a bit. " thanks but maybe no " he steal a glance towards dahyun. " its not fun without you " she said.

he nodded and give a quick grin. " okay if like that. i will join "

" recess nearly end. lets go for the next class " all of them walk away to their classes. dahyun flash a smile to donghyun.

she may or may not hate him. but she is a warm-hearted person. donghyun is still one of the squad. without him they will becomes incomplete 9/10.

+

" jihyo! im going for a group dinner tonight. dont worry there is many of us " dahyun grabbed jihyo as soon as she enter their house.

" okay, young lady. be back before 10 " she said and let go of dahyun's hand. dahyun ran upstairs and walk into her room.

she opened the door reaveling a black room. guess chaeyu isnt back yet because of detention or go dating somewhere.

dahyun hurriedly take a shower before its getting too late. she wear on a cute simple flower dress and straighten her blonde hair.

with a simple makeup, she is done.

" wow, where are you going dub? " chaeyoung walk into the room and plopped herself on the bed along with tzuyu.

" group dinner. jaehyun will be here in anytime so- oh he is here. bye girls! "

dahyun grabbed her phone and purse with her after bid chaeyu a goodbye. she wore a pretty sandals on and get ready to go.

" hi, jaehyun you are early "

" i am usain bolt 2.0 what do you expect. anyway you look beautiful today. not like others day you look like a rotten egg "

dahyun smack his hand. " if im wearing my pants you are dead meat by now "

" im just kidding, you always look beatiful "

they walk along the usual road they use. but its feel like flowery path for them tonight. with jaehyun in his turtle neck and dahyun in a dress. what a beautiful sight.

+

" hey, dubu, jae! wow you look gorgeous dahyun! " taeha said hugging her. " you too "

" its not like you have been apart for a year. lets go " kwon said and locked hand with gahyeon entering the restaurant.

they did the reservation early on the evening so its easier for them to have the dinner quickly.

+

" the food was amazing! " jihoon exclaimed in sastification after leaving the restaurant. " we should eat a lot of good food for our health " dowoon said and look at kwon.

" where are we going now? " sua asked before kwon could hit dowoon. they all know how kwon always drink cola and have chips for dinner.

taeha checked on her clock. " we have about 10 minutes before the firework show started. lets go to the river "

with full tummy they walked together and filled with chit chat. " we should do this often. maybe some group trip after we graduate " byul suggested.

" yes but money- oh, hurry up the show is starting " taeha said and they ran to an unpacked spot.

" yahhhh! this is so wonderful! " dahyun shouted. they all scream to let go all the stressment and sad things out.

the only things that they can heard is the pop sound of the firework and some people talking about how beautiful tonight is.

dahyun and jaehyun sat on the bench and laid on each others shoulder.

" kind of out the topic, but i miss the young us " jaehyun said. " me too. i miss to see jaehyun crying hehe "

donghyun smiled looking at jaehyun and dahyun. i dont deserve you dahyun, jaehyun deserve you more.