7

" students, i hope today was fun and enjoyable eventho some of you injured. but its okay lets think positive. after dinner, we will going around the jungle for about 30 minutes. its going to be fun and not dangerous at all. enjoy your dinner! " mrs kim said as soft as she can so that the students will be having a blast touring later.

dahyun sighed upon hearing it.

" well if you guys didnt see me anymore, perhaps i was eaten by a tiger " byul winked but she accidently winked to jihoon.

they all laughed to her jokes and start eating the food served.

+

" please walk along with your team and dont lose each other, okay? " the chief said.

dahyun hugged jaehyun's arm who is infront her. " jae, im scared " he hold dahyun's hand which clings on his arm and whisper to her.

" its okay, as long as you lean on me closer you will be fine " jihoon who was walking with byul felt jealous.

" mom! " byul flinched and was about to fall when jihoon caught her. " t-thanks "

she said blushing. jihoon blushed as well.

" not a matter "

" wow, fireflies! " gahyeon exclaimed. " its beautiful " kwon said. " i know rig- " she noticed kwon was looking at her.

kwon clear his throat and look at the fireflies. " i- i mean the fireflies. yeah, the fireflies is beautiful. " gahyeon grinned while blushing.

" okay lets go weirdos " sua said and locked hand with dowoon. they all walked to the base camp and relaxed their legs.

gahyeon sat beside kwon. " you meant that? " kwon didnt look at her. " meant what? " she sighed.

" that you said im beautiful "

he scratched his nape. " maybe yes maybe no. " she slapped him on his lap. " seriously kwon? " she laughed.

" yes, i meant that you look beautiful " he looked gahyeon at her eyes making her blushes.

" i like you " gahyeon said before walk away.

" me too " she keep on walking when she heard it. she left with red face and full of grins.

kwon feels really great with the sudden confession by her. like the world is his as the happiest man in the world.

" look who just joined my club " dowoon sit beside kwon. " ayee congrats man. " jihoon said.

gahyeon shyly walk towards the girls. " how was it going? " byul asked excited. " great? " they all giggle and cheer her.

" ayy gahyeon have a groom candidate! " taeha said. " thanks? lol "