11

lately, jaehyun has always been spacing out. he avoid going to cafeteria with his friends and just stay in the class or maybe library.

dahyun is really worried about his condition.

dahyun walked back to her classroom and saw jaehyun who was looking at some students in their classroom.

" jaehyun! " she shouted making him flinched. " what are you looking at? " she asked while looking at the direction he is looking at.

"n-nothing!" but dahyun saw a bunch of girls laughing and giggling with a girl sitting at the center. might be that girl though.

she eyed him. " you like rose? really? finally? " jaehyun shook his head nervously.

" i see " she plastered a smirk.

+

" oi dahyun. can you come with me to buy some flowers? im interested with this one girl and she likes flowers so much that she looks like a flower " he said with hearts in his eyes.

dahyun isnt sure whats happening to her but she felt uncomfortable with what he just say.

" who? must be rose right. well her name itself is rose. " at first she felt awkward with jaehyun's request but when she remembered about rose, she become excited again.

" secret~ im going to confess to her later after buy some flowers " he said making dahyun a bit more jealous.

" i see. you are so in love with 'secret', dont you. " she rolled her eyes.

" wait, are you jealous? "

" no and never lets go. chocolate for my reward "

+

" we got a bouqet of flowers. now what? " dahyun asked " to a playground "

they just walked without a word untill they reach the familiar place. jaehyun is so nervous thinking about the confession.

dahyun cant think about anything else except rose or whoever jaehyun is going to confess to. she admit she is jealous.

" so am i supposed to stand here and watch your confession. and suddenly become the priest of your sudden marriage? "

jaehyun flinched hearing her voice tone. " relax i will buy you chocolate later " she rolled her eyes. " okay, but shouldnt i hide anywhere? and where is the heroin of your story? "

" no need hiding. because you are the heroin in my story " she snapped to the reality. she remember this place.

" i slightly fall in love when i first saw you. i remember the exact day we become friend and the day i fall in love. which is today "

he grinned slowly looking at dahyun who was staring at a spot. that is the place she jumped out from nowhere and consoled a 7 years old jung jaehyun ugly crying.

" will you be the heroin in my story? " he kneel in proposing position while handing the bouqet of flowers.

" gosh you are disgusting what are you doing? no i dont want to " jaehyun's hand feel shaky. he thought dahyun must want to be just friend. he looks down and get up.

" i mean i want to be your wife hehe " jaehyun froze hearing her and look up.

" its still early?? but anyway, promise? " he said with a grin showing his illegal dimple that could kill dahyun.

" promise" she hugged him causing them to fall in the ground.

" my future wife, i love you. "

" LET GO OF ME. I WANT MY CHOCOLATES "

" at least say i love you back or i will cry like the past 10 years "

" NO " dahyun walk away ignoring jaehyun on the grassfield.

" i hate you wifey "

-

thank you to all the readers who enjoyed and liking the stories until the end. check my others stories too while at it! stay safe <3