Foreword

It was raining heavily again.

Jeon Jungkook wasn't able to buy an umbrella. Of course how would he buy an umbrella with a 1000 won?

He sighed, he wear his hood so he can run on his way to the campus... he stumbled to someone— he fell on the ground, his hood was all wet, and his pants.

"Oh my — I am sorry!" The higher year student said.

"It's fine. My fault — I wasn't looking. Sorry." He said then started running away to the rest room so he can use the blower there to dry his hoodie.

After some minutes of drying his hood, he wear it again. It is still wet— but he doesn't have a choice but to wear it or else he will be late at his class. So he run again to his classroom.

His day ended just like that — he have three part time jobs. Wherein at morning he sell some bread at a small bakery near their dorm, in the afternoon he is a librarian that's why he can get a free meal at the cafeteria and at the evening — he works at a barbecue house.

But today was not his lucky day— the boss need to remove their part time students because the barbecue house is now on his critical state.

He receive his last paycheck today. The boss doesn't want to remove any of his employee but he don't have a choice...

Jungkook went home —

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! It was raining— you didn't bring an umbrella!" Bambam said.

"I am okay Bam." Jungkook answered smiling.

"I will go take a bath —" Jungkook answered.

"Hey— what did happen to him?" Bambam asked to Yugyeom.

"He looks so gloomy–" they looked at each other.

"He got fired at his job?" Yugyeom said.

"I guess so? Poor Jungkookie..." Bambam said and went to check Jungkook in his space. But instead of taking a bath Jungkook was busily wiping the wet floor because the roof was broken the rain water is coming inside his room.

Jungkook sighed. "I need to find a new job tomorrow." Jungkook muttered as he put a pail.

He took a hot bath– then dry his hair then went to his bed. After all he only have sleeping... so he can recharge and have a good day to start tomorrow again.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" And a glass was shuttered into pieces.

"Why mommy— why—" Jungkook asked sobbing.

"I hate your smile, I hate your whole existence I hate seeing you here!" She yelled—

"M— mommy—" Jungkook said between his sobs.

"Hey." Jungkook hear a voice... and he was glad... somebody wake him up from his bad dream...

Jungkook squint his eyes then wear his eyeglasses.

The man made a handsome pose as if he was ready to be a model in some art class.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"You should ask — who are you? How did you get here?" The boy said.

"Okay— who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I am the devil— I am your devil." He answered.

"My name is—"

"Whatever — devil. I just want some sleep so ho home now." Jungkook said and opened his door to make the guy come out in his room.

The oh so called devil— went out. Looking at Jungkook. "Don't you fall with my charms?" He asked.

"I just want to fall asleep." Jungkook answered then closed the door right to the devil's face. He fix the pail, then went to his bed and go to sleep again.

But he suddenly notice something on his knees, so he opened his eyes again just to make sure that he saw a—

"Gucci band-aid? What the hell was this? Does this kind of band aid exist?" He scratches his head.

"I guess I am still dreaming— it could be hallucinations." He muttered then went back to sleep.

🌺🌺🌺

Actually — I am in a drama wherein— I don't know if I can still write a taekook book— lols

Actually — I am in a drama wherein— I don't know if I can still write a taekook book— lols. But thanks to this performance of Taehyung HAHAHA

 But thanks to this performance of Taehyung HAHAHA

And this baby culture of JK lols.

Anygays! Please support this book give the book some tender loving care ~ thank you ~ 💜💜❤️❤️