Stay with me

(I just change the title lels.)
The next day ~

It was so bright— bright as Jungkook's mood. He was brushing his teeth when bambam opened the bathroom door.

"Have you seen this?!" Bambam said gay panicking.

Jungkook finish brushing his teeth and read the paper he was holding.

Notice !

I am the gorgeous landlord as much as I want to keep you 3 handsome youngmen— but I can't anymore I need to sell the building for my future and my son's future I am giving you a whole week so you can find a new apartment.

— Gorgeous Landlord.

"What's the plan now?" Bambam asked.

"Apartments in Seoul are too expensive." Bambam added.

"I have a new job... maybe we should find a new apartment so we can move in soon." Jungkook said calmly... he hopes the devil would let him have his salary in advance.

"I am going to school now." Jungkook said.

"Yeah! Take care." Bambam said.

When Jungkook arrives at school Mingyu greeted him.

"I don't know if you like cupcakes but here my mom baked those and she told me to share it with my friends— and yeah I am sharing it with you." Mingyu said.

"Oh— thank you!" Jungkook answered.

Time passes by >>>

At V cafe ~

"Hey? V are you still alive?" RM asked and kicked him.

"Stop kicking me pabo!" V said.

"People are waiting outside you should open the cafe." RM said.

"You know what you should help me find a new house. Like sleeping everywhere is uncomfortable and not sleeping is tiring." V said and went back to his futon.

"It's afternoon now— Jungkook will come soon." RM said.

"So?"

"I will remind you that I also invested money here in the cafe— and you haven't convince him on signing the contract." RM said.

"You know that I despise people who are so noisy." V said annoyed.

"And I am not a human— I am a demon." He answered.

V closed his eyes then started rolling his duvet. RM checked his watch— "time to go now."

"By the way— I heard angels are doing their job." RM said.

"Ohh— really." V answered as if he doesn't care... he was about to leave when the door suddenly opened revealing an innocent Jeon Jungkook.

"I am sorry we are late!" Jungkook said—

"Whatever do your job now." V said then went to the stockroom to continue sleeping after that RM also left.

Jungkook made a coffee for V, he went to the stockroom to give it to him and also to share the cupcake that Mingyu gave to him. Looks like his boss sleeps here because he was busily doing the sales report for the cafe.

"Boss? If you need help with this marketing thingy I can help." Jungkook said and pushed the tray.

V sneezed—

"Eh— are you not feeling well?" Jungkook asked.

"It's cold." He answered.

Jungkook touched his forehead.