Pendulum pt. 2

Devil V
Devil J was still recovering. Jungkook was just there watching Devil J... part of him was afraid of him... but he just can't help himself but to stay by his side. It feels like something he never did from the past...

Devil V was out he was trying to find out why the hell Devil V was vulnerable. He went to RM... and saw RM crying. He looked at V...

"Y—you... why you are crying?" V asked confused. He knows that demons can't cry because it was what the above gave as a punishment they can't feel pain...

"You... do you know what is your name?" RM asked trying to stop his sobs.

"RM... we don't have names." V muttered.

RM looked at him... Mingyu went out of nowhere.

"Don't you want to remember who you are V?" Mingyu asked. "Don't you want to know why you deserve this punishment?" Mingyu added. "Kim Hanseo."

V felt so called he stepped back... and clenched his chest he feel like his heart was throbbing so bad.

"W—what are you doing?!" V asked and started crying.

"Your last words traitor." One of the minister asked.

Jungsoo was suffering so bad, she was bleeding...

"If— if I would be given a chance to meet you again your majesty— I... I will choose to love you... that's what is real here. I love you and w— will always love you." Jungsoo said having a hard time breathing. Hanseok looked at his wife... he didn't show any emotions... all he feel right now was he felt so betrayed because the person he loved the most. The only person he trusted and cherished so much betrayed him.

"You are still lying." The minister said.

"Give her the punishment." The minister said.

The maid who was walking on her way towards the queen. Is trying her best not to cry...

"My queen. You don't deserve this..." she muttered lowly.

Jungsoo smiled as she can see that her stay in the Silla kingdom was all about good memories and times with the King she loved the most. She smiled at Hanseo's direction.

'I love you your highness' she thought.

The maid left and runaway back to the kitchen and everyone there started crying.

Jungsoo hold the cup... her hands are shaking, because she was starving for a week now... as soon as she was able to get a sip of the poisonous drink... she loss her conscious and slowly her heart beat stops beating.

The majesty, Hanseo went to his room and screamed out all of his servants to leave him alone. Then he started crying...

Jimin on the other hand took Jungsoo's ashes— back to their kingdom. The queen Yoonji— hugged the jar of her daughter's ashes. She kept on apologizing to her daughter as she was the one who gave her a permission. The door in her room suddenly opened revealing the king's figure.

"Who— who did this to my daughter?" Jinsoo asked restraining his emotions.

"Your majesty... the mi lady... married the king of Silla. From the past few years that we are not around and the war between our kingdom and Silla has stopped it was all because of Jungsoo your highness doings..." Jimin managed to say.

"Your majesty I am begging on you— the princess did all of this for you— for the kingdom. The princess loved King Hanseo so much... and you her parents that's why she sacrificed herself... her life." Jimin said between his sobs.

Days, months, and years has passes by... The war between the two kingdom was gets worst. There is a one person who felt so glad about this. It was Kim Mingyu... Kim Hanseo's older brother... why is he doing all of this... it simply because he himself was manipulated by his mother... and he was envy... For him... he thinks that Hanseo take everything away from him... the crown, Jungsoo, and the power... everything.

As the war gets worst... many people got killed... Jungsoo's mom... Queen Yoonji, also Hanseo's used to be nanny in the palace... was killed because of poisoning. Jinsoo thought that it was all Hanseo's plan... so he called Namsoo... to kill the King. But when Namsoo came back...

"The King of Silla was dead... after your daughter died... he killed himself with his own hands and left a letter. I was able to stole this inside the palace of Silla." Namsoo said and handed a letter.

The letter was about how happy Hanseo is because he was able to love someone like Jungsoo. Something he would always do... at the end of the letter he was begging that he himself wants the war to be stopped...

"It was Kim Mingyu, the hidden king of Silla was the one who killed your wife." Namsoo muttered.

"Kim Mingyu manipulated all of us... he even killed my wife who was about to give birth. Your majesty I want to blame everything to you— but you yourself was a victim too." Namsoo said.

"So now you know who you are." Mingyu said.

Devil V... looked at him furiously.

"Oh come on Hanseo. Stop looking at me as if I killed someone. You are the one who did those..." Mingyu said.

"Don't worry I am not here to mess up with you... but I am here to turn Jungkook or should I say my soon to be queen Jungsoo to be with me again." Mingyu said.

"No you are not taking Jungkook away from me." He said.

"Hanseo... my brother... you know that if Jungkook remembered his past... he would hate you the most." Mingyu muttered.

"Jungkook is Jungkook... h— he is not Jungsoo. They are different person..." V said.

He knows... Jungkook and Jungsoo might share the same faces... but he also knows... that both of them are both pure and innocent.

"Jungsoo..." Devil J muttered. Jungkook looked at the demon his hands were trying to reach him... so Jungkook held the demon's hand.

"My child..." Devil J muttered... and started crying. "I am sorry for everything." He said.

🌸🌸🌸

Hello everyone ~
You might get confuse with Mingyu... so I will make a chapter all about him only. I am sorry for not updating... I miss you all and please wait for me till I fully recovered with this feeling of emptiness— I am sorry...
also please just stay at your home, pray, drink water, stay hydrated skkkrrrt!