Love

Jungkook woke up seeing his parents faces he always wanted to feel this... he always wanted to experience such things when he was younger. That when he woke up... his family is complete and now it was happening he wished that this will never stop... he wished that every morning when he woke up should be always a good day to start... He wiped his tears...

"Why are you crying Jungkook?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"I am — happy appa. I am so happy— I am glad that I was not dreaming." Jungkook said... Yoongi smiled his son didn't change at all... still the most adorable child he always adore...

Yoongi cooked for their breakfast while Devil J was talking to Jungkook about his life from the past few years.

"Dad... I signed a contract to a demon." Jungkook muttered.

"I still remember when you told me not to sign a contract..." Jungkook muttered.

"But after that when I woke up I was in an orphanage. I was so afraid back then... but gladly some kids treat me so well... some didn't— but it's fine... because when I was 16 I was able to leave the orphanage and have my own life outside." Jungkook said.

"I am really sorry... I still feel bad to what happened to you..." Devil J said and lowered his head.

"But I learned so many things back there... so it's okay. What important is now— the present... you and appa being with me again." Jungkook said and smiled.

Jimin was looking for Devil V, because he need to talk with the demon. If even him remembers it... Jimin has been asking his father the creator of heaven and earth... if what was his plan? If why he remember everything about his past...

He saw Kim Mingyu... he acted normal. As if he doesn't remember anything in his past... but deep in him he wants to punish the immortal so he can revenge Jungsoo... Mingyu turned his attention to Jimin.

"You must be looking for someone?" Mingyu said with a sly smirk.

"You are with Jungkook and his boss right?" Jimin said.

"Ohh— they aren't back yet... Jungkook must be having fun with V again just like the old days— they always leave you alone... all by yourself." Mingyu said. Jimin clenched his hand.

"They always forget about your existence... isn't that so sad? I know how you feel Jimin... I always know..." Mingyu muttered.

"I don't know what you are saying or where your words coming from as if you know me... but I don't care. If you know where is Jungkook tell it to me... if you don't then I am leaving." Jimin muttered and turn his back.

"I know you hate Hanseo too... because Jungsoo chose her over you... you who always there for her..." Mingyu said.

Jimin looked at him... you never change Mingyu... you are still the same Mingyu who manipulates everyone...

"No you don't." Jimin muttered.

"We are just the same." Mingyu answered.

"No we are not... Jungsoo never chose me because I myself know... that she will never be happy with someone like me... and I accepted the fact that Jungsoo just see me as her older brother and a good best friend." Jimin explains— he just can't take it anymore.

"So you remember it too? But how come Jungkook still choose V again? Even though you are there always for him..." Mingyu said.

Jimin looked away... he smiled...

"It's because Jungsoo promised to herself that she will always chose to love Hanseo... always." Jimin muttered.

Maybe that's the power of love? Jimin thought to himself... because he himself experienced it...

Jimin (flashback)

The Goryeo and Silla are now at peace... it's been 40 years since many lives are killed and ended... Jimin was now a senator in the Goryeo palace. The Wang's dynasty has ended...

He was teaching some children outside the palace... he maybe become rich... but his heart would remains still...

"Can you tell us more about princess Jungsoo? Did she love the beggar?" Jimin looked at the small girl, she has some charcoal in her face... Jimin smiled and wiped it softly.

"No she didn't... Princess Jungsoo fell in love with a King... she loves the king so much that she sacrificed herself." Jimin said.

"Would you sacrifice yourself too if you were Princess Jungsoo?" A little boy asked holding a small piece of paper that has a flower drawing.

"If I was the beggar... I would do the same thing... I will not stop her... but will just cry because I can't protect her... but I will promise to myself and my next self that if I were to be born again... I would like to see the princess again and be at her side always... even if she will never choose me." Jimin muttered.

"You are ridiculous." Mingyu said.

"And you are mad Mingyu. You have to learn that the past and present are not the same." Jimin said.

"No— I will take my revenge... Jungsoo— no Jungkook... Jungkook will choose me in this life and I will make him immortal." Mingyu muttered.

"You are wicked but I feel pity on you..." Jimin muttered before leaving Mingyu.

He need to find Jungkook... and protect him like he always do... like what he should do...

🌸

Eyooo guys!
I am back sorry for not updating again.
I got busy with my new YoonJin book hehehe but don't worry I will still update this book.

I got so emo with Jimin's part — did you feel that too 😭😭😭😭 anygays please give my YoonJin book some love too hehehe.