Signed by:

A demon's contract has a various terms and conditions so some of the important once are...

Never fall for a demon. The contractor can't fall in love with a demon because, it was forbidden.

The wish or the desire that the contractor wants to happen should be selfish... like being possessive over something so the contract can be abide.

The demon can't make any contract if he is still in a contract with someone. The demon and human contract is something like marriage contract.

The demon can't say no to the human's desire. But still keep the DOMINANT side of him... he could be SUBMISSIVE with the contractor's wish since it was the demon's job to make the human spoiled with his/her every desires.

The contractor should also provide what his/her demon's need. Because the contract is about give and take.

Jungkook closed his eyes and muttered a sorry.

"Human—" V didn't continue his word and snatches the contract away from Jungkook.

"You signed it?" V asked and looked at the contract.

"I am sorry." Jungkook answered.

"But I c— can't leave the house and you can't leave me. You clearly told me that you will stay with me... a— and I am your only client... so— so why suddenly changing your mind?" Jungkook asked.

Long ass flashback brought to you by the jamless author of the book. 😉

"Are you sure you have tried everything?" RM asked.

"Wow says the person who can't make his client sign his contract." V said and rolled his eyes.

"You know what... you both have good looks but why the fuck you are not using it? Like devils were given with that awesome, hot, sexy, looks. But you were not using it? And the fact that you are both a higher class of demons... is such a humiliating for a junior like me." A demon trainee said.

RM and V both looked at each other.

They both vanished at the right time.

"Hey! Let's date!" V said to Jungkook... Jungkook was dumbfounded and even pointed his self... looking at everywhere.

"Hey— stop that! Jungkook is just at his twenties." Mingyu said.

"Come on he is 21 he is adult... also don't play as if you weren't after that. Isn't why you are staying here was because you also like him and want to date him?" V directly said to Mingyu.

"Y– you —"

"We will talk later." Jungkook said.

"What?! Jungkook!" Mingyu said.

"It's okay... I can see that he is trustworthy." Jungkook said smiling.

"What?!" Mingyu said.

"Forget about it." V said then left them.

Later that day Jungkook was waiting for him at the living room. V loosen his tie and take off his suit.

"About earlier..." Jungkook started.

"Do you know what does dating means?"

"Do you like me?"

V asked and he comes closer and closer.

"I— I am not sure." Jungkook answered.