Stranger

"You are V—" Jungkook muttered stuttering because of coldness...

"You need to get dry... you need to go home—" The boy muttered.

"Also my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said smiling—

"Whenever we met each other you are not bringing your umbrella." He said—

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung chuckled he asked Jungkook to hold the umbrella he then removed his jacket and put it on Jungkook's shoulder,

"You don't remember? Maybe it's because for a long time now?" Taehyung muttered—

Jungkook looked at him— he is trying to figure out something... hint of playfulness —

"I will accompany you..." he said.

They started walking, the boy named Taehyung was not talking to him— he doesn't understand anything right now... did the demon erased his memories? But why? They stopped at Jungkook's house.

"Do you want to come inside?" Jungkook asked.

"Eh? I'm a stranger." He said.

Jungkook looked at his eyes intensely— while pouting.

"What?" The boy named Taehyung asked.

Jungkook cupped the boy's face. "If you are playing that you don't remember me I swear — hyung! I will punch you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung started laughing—

Jungkook blushed— his V hyung and this boy are really the same. Like even the laugh, the way he looked at him, his warm skin— they are the same.

"You are cute." Taehyung muttered.

"Your hair color suits you." He added.

Jungkook blushed— and lowered his head...

"Goodnight." Taehyung said then left.

Jungkook went inside their house— Yoongi jumped in surprise...

"Oh my— what? Go take a bath! If you get sick Jungkook —" Jungkook hold Yoongi's hand.

"Appa! V hyung is back— h— he is back!" Jungkook said eyes are sparkling his appa can see that he was happy but a hint of sadness can be seen.

"But— he don't remember me..." Jungkook said and lowered his head...

Yoongi made an "oh" reaction...

"What should I do? He even called his self a stranger..." Jungkook muttered.

"First you calm down, take a warm bath and eat your dinner I will reheat it again." Yoongi said calmly then ruffled Jungkook's hair softly.

He followed his appa's order— after eating his dinner Yoongi advised him that he should stay calm that there might be a reason why he loss his memory—

Jungkook was already in his bed— duvet was covering half of his face—

Should I help him regain his memory? He asked himself.

"Ehhh— but he would remember his past again?" He talked to himself— he covered his whole body. He just decided to go to sleep—

The next day—

He went to his class a little bit late because it was traffic — one of his classmate asked for his help on their project. Their class started as usual— he just listened to the lesson but half of his thoughts were occupied by V... he just don't understand what would he do— is he gonna talk to him or not?

When his class ended he went to the library— he saw Taehyung there. He bit his lower lip— he sits across the boy named Taehyung—

But Taehyung didn't pay any attention— Jungkook taps the table—

"Ohh hey—" he said.

"What are you doin here?" Taehyung asked.

"I just wanna ask why did you said that—" Jungkook started. His only hint that he is V was because this Taehyung said that whenever they see each other it was raining.

"Ohh— you don't remember? It was raining that time too— you were running and your head is lowered down I apologized— but you apologized first saying you are not looking your way then runaway—" he explained.

Jungkook's eyes started sparkling— he was about to cry now because the boy in front of him was not lying— he was not really V— no maybe he was V but his memories were erased... and now he can't recall any of his memories in his past.

"H— hey?" He asked stuttering.

"Y— you are not lying." Jungkook said and started crying, Taehyung bit his lower lip—

"Hey— p— please don't cry." He said. Jungkook stood up and started running away.

"Shit—" Taehyung muttered...

Why he was running away though? he was V but with no memories— he knows he can fall for him many times again and again—

Taehyung was about to follow him— when suddenly Jungkook came inside and hugged him.

"I like you." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung— Taehyung smirked.

"Is it because I look like V?" He asked.

Jungkook break the hug— good thing there were no students at the part where they were talking.

"H—how—"

"Did you think I am a complete stranger to you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shakes his head. "I like you because I know you will like me back." Jungkook muttered his eyes were about to cry again—

"Aww you really sure about that baby?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes—" Jungkook answered pouting— and was about to stepped back but Taehyung pulled him and he lightly push Jungkook at the shelf— Jungkook gulped.

"You—"

"Did you really think I would forget about you Kook?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah— you—" Jungkook was confused— but he don't care— he hugged Taehyung tightly...

🌸🌸🌸

Yass did you thought V would forget his baby? Of course he not! Lols
It was supposed to be epilogue— but I decided to make more cute moments of Jungkook and Taehyung(V) HAHAHA