Past

Bold + Italic

Many many years ago ~

Where demons and angels used to have the same offices in the human world. V was just a trainee back then and Jimin being on his last mission to be a superior angel... he need to make a demon fall for him.

Yes... angels can't make contacts with demon so Jimin need to use a human body for him to do that.

The angel was able to make V fall in love from him... and then... he left the woman's body that was supposed to be dead from the very first place but he needs to borrow her body... V thought all those time he was able to love... and felt so love... he was able to gain someone's trust but it looks like his trust to anyone was the one that ruined now... since that day... he hate Jimin... but they were used to be friends... like when they are both new to their jobs.

"Why did you do this to me?" V asked.

"We are friends... but you killed the only person I want to be with." V muttered.

"You are really stupid. I told you... this human body is just a body... her soul was already taken away by me." Jimin explains.

"I hate you." V said and since then V never showed up...

Since then... Jimin knows... V has a special part in his heart. But Jimin is an angel... it is a forbidden rule. He'd rather choose the promotion over love.

Years has passed...

Jimin had mission in the human world again.

"You need to watch this human." His superior said.

"His mother signed to a demon contract, and experience so much verbal abuse to his mother at a very young age." His superior explains while reading a piece of paper.

"It's up to you how you will guide him or watch him." His superior said...

"But we need to save him..." he added.

Jimin decided to be a cat... one day... the boy was at the playground. The other children who have the same age as him avoided him.

Jimin decided to comfort him... of course as a cat.

"Meow—" Jimin muttered.

The boy looked at him and wiped his tears... eyes are red because of crying, cheeks are red because it is cold...

"Hello? Do you want to be my friend?" The little boy asked and sniffed.

Jimin walk and seat besides him. "From now on I will call you minmin!" The little boy said happily and hugged him.

"My name is Jungkookie." He said and smiled at him.

Jungkook grow up into fine boy... like he was used to be small soft cute baby... and now here he is a good looking boy still cute with his bunny teeth.

"Minmin... looks like you don't age at all?" Jungkook said and started petting Jimin's head.

"I'll be leaving this orphanage soon... because I am 18." Jungkook said.

"I'll miss you minmin." Jungkook muttered and kissed Jimin's head.

And for the first time... the angel knew it... he has a small crush with the little kid who is now growing up as a good man. He was just maybe mesmerized... and amazed how this human literally survive his daily life with full of positiveness...