Chapter 7

Normal Pov

Inside a dragon's dream

"Leave me alone Ka!" Yelled Y/N as he stared at a teenage looking boy in front of him. Similar to Y/N. The boy had long silver hair and silver eyes.

"Hah! You should know better than that Y/N. You bottled all your evil intent towards other species after they killed your wife. That was twenty-three thousand years ago. Two thousand years ago you released some killing God along with the Four Satans. You even wiped out approximately 98% of each faction. Then you bottled it up again. That evil intent that you stored brought me to life and I'll fullfil my destiny. I'll wipe out the entire Universe and build a new Ethiopia where all species worship me. I'll ask again Y/N. Will you join me?" Asked Ka as he held out his hand towards Y/N.

Y/N however slapped his hand away. "I'll not help you wipe out an entire universe just for the mistake of the Kareemiams. I destroyed their planet a long time ago and that's good enough for me." Y/N blasted a bolt of purple lightning send Ka flying into a mountain.

Black dragonic wings with glowing purple lining popped from Y/N's back as he flew off to where he blasted Ka. When he reached up. Ka was floating above ground with similar black dragonic wings but the it was highlighted by a glowing red.

He wiped the golden blood from his mouth as he talked. "I knew I shouldn't have expected better. Unlike you. I'm strong and I do what I believe in. For two thousand years I've been bottled up inside your head. As each day passed. My hate for you and this Universe only rised. Rised until I was strong enough to finally communicate with you. You rehlject me for them. I'm a part of you!" Ka blasted Y/N with red lightning as he smirked.

" I'll be damned if I let you out Ka. I'm nothing like you." Y/N jumped off the ground and flew at Ka who inturn flew at him.

Ka punched Y/N with a lightning coated fist but Y/N dodged and dropped kicked Ka. Ka however pulled Y/N to the ground with him and punched him in the gut causing Y/N to spit up golden blood. Both of their fists then collided causing massive shockwaves that destroyed anything in a one mile radius. Y/N kicked Ka in the spine causing Ka to screech in pain. Y/N thinking it was better to killed Ka now(which he felt bad about) went to stab him with a lightning coated knife only for him to start shimmer and disappear.

"Get back here you bastard!" Yelled Ka as he breath hitched in his throat. The pain in his spine started to affect him as he was on the verge of unconscious. The last thing he said before he fell unconscious was. "I'll slaughter you Y/N. You and this world. I SWEAR IT!!!"

Y/N sat up in his king size bed gasping for the air he did not need.

"You'll never step foot in this Universe Ka. I'll make sure of that." Said Y/N as he slipped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. He did his business and went to the sitting room.

"I'm bored...I wonder if anyone's at the ORC." He sighed before disappearing in a magic circle.

" Am I interrupting something?" Asked Y/N as he watched Issie and another blonde boy fight.

"Oh Y/N. Nice of you to join us...this is Sona and her peerage. The one bucking heads with Issie is Saji. The wielder of Dragon King Vitra." Said Rias filling him up on what he missed.

" You...with the long girly silver hair. Who are you and what piece are you?" Asked Saji as he pointed his finger in. Y/N's face.

Y/N smiled as he removed his finger from Saji's finger out of his face. "My name is L/N Y/N and I'm not a member of Rias' amateur peerage."